ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: True Or False: Aksana looked ten times better then Alicia Fox on

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2014, 02:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: True Or False: Aksana looked ten times better then Alicia Fox on

Friday Night Smackdown!? Come on. Tweet some more 'Worthless talent' .... about Askana, compared to Alicia Fox, Cameron, Layla, Naomi, Natalya and Tamina Snuka; Aksana had presence, in-ring psychology and wasn't afraid to hit a move. I'm tired of people hyping Obnoxious Alicia Botch Fox, Natalya or 'Ms. Shakes her ... and does a couple mediocre spots we've seen done better by other people' Naomi as 'The Greatest Divas Evar'. You can't even say Alicia Fox 'Carried her', Friday Night Smackdown! was solidified proof I was right.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2014, 02:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

anjana is on a distinguished road

BOTH LOOKS UGLY,USELESS WRESTLER
anjana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2014, 02:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Stephen is on a distinguished road

Lol Dave I don't get the fascination with Aksana, be honest are you just joking for reactions when you speak about her?

She was awful, I don't see this charismatic woman and this potential in ring great that you keep talking about.

Her move set was dull, her character was just as dull, she did not have great ring prescense at all. Summer Rae who is still fairly rookie is far better already.

Aksana was a flop, there was not a single interesting angle or match she was in.

Her stuff with Goldust was crap, her stuff with Teddy Long was crap, Cesaro ditched her because WWE knew he did not need dead weight, her wrestling sucked, despite what you say she was the one responsible for Naomi being injured. Her talking was awful. Hence add it all up WWE released her.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2014, 02:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Legenday Hart is on a distinguished road

They both suck
The Legenday Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2014, 02:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Aksana did a nice power move Suplex where she didn't leave her feet. Too bad she wasn't doing more move like this months ago. WWE might not have released her. Somehow, most of us missed the "Great Ring Presence" and "Great Ring Psychology" that you claim Aksana possesses. Obviously, WWE doesn't see it either or she would still be working for them. Cheer up, you should be able to see Aksana doing Autograph Signings at Comic Book Conventions with the other Wrestlers.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2014, 03:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Undertaker nš1 Fan is on a distinguished road

You really aprecciate add fuel to the flames...I don't understand what is your purpose about asking 100 questions to state that Alicia Fox botches (when you're the only one saying this) and she is obnoxious...you even use the same words everytime. And then (of course) stating that Aksana is very good and better than most of the talented women in the roster.

Everyone in this WS has already told you that they don't get the hype you give to Aksana. I'm not gonna state all the stuff that Stephen has already told you once again...what do you really want people to tell you more? You're not gonna convince anyone that Aksana is good, move on from that. And you don't like Alicia Fox, ok that's fine...just stop hating. Just because I kinda hate Mojo Rawley's character, it doesn't mean I'm gonna ask 100 questions so I finally get people telling me what I want to hear.

As for the question itself, False. Aksana didn't look that bad actually, she was obviously the agressor in the beginning since Fox embarassed her on RAW...Aksana did some moves and it actually didn't come that bad for the majority of matches I see from her. Alicia Fox then took some control...she was obviously playing for the storyline they began on RAW where she shows tons of personality doing what she has been doing....then the girl you call "obnoxious" hits a REALLY nice move that I actually don't remember seeing her doing and finishes Aksana for the 3 count. Aksana continues not being even near the level of Alicia Fox and now she is fired. End of story.
Undertaker nš1 Fan is offline   Reply With Quote