ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

why are people cheering for all the heels all of a sudden? makes no sense?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

J The Mets Fan! is on a distinguished road
Default why are people cheering for all the heels all of a sudden? makes no sense?

this is so stupid they are cheering on all the heels? but the ones they are cheering they used to boo. & why is rey mysterio getting booed? everybody used to love him! & people hated barrett now they cheer him? wtf is going on! stupid fans these days!

STONE COLD THE ROCK & HULK HOGAN NEED TO COME WHOOP ALL THE HEELS & TELL EM WHO'S BOSS!!!
J The Mets Fan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Booyakasha is on a distinguished road

Because most of the faces in wwe suck balls.
Booyakasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Frijid Blue is on a distinguished road

probably like me, they're tired of the baby-fied wrestlers for kid and want the attitude era back.
Frijid Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Demonlocc is on a distinguished road

People are fickle as hell. Rey mysterio is one of my favorite wrestler.. It may has some truth he isn't like the wrestler like he once was before. I really feel like for the wwe to change things up. Let make rey into a heel character.. there isn't much high flyers that take that evil role. Make him do a 619 and kick someone in the face with a chair lol!

If we want the attitude era back. We got to stop chanting BS like YES YES YES! every dam second. Its for KIDS! I personally dislike daniel bryan and his annoying gimmick.. in some ways.. remind me of john cena. What i want to know is how can people sit there and watch it then cheer. Personally as much as i dislike daniel bryan gimmick.. He is a great wrestler! with a cool moveset also.

In all honesty the attitiude era will NEVER COME BACK. Due to the wwe changing their rating to PG.

Nowadays i feel like heel wrestlers have more character, different personalities, More to show with their moveset. Most of the older generation of wrestlers are just to old and should stop wrestling. It makes me happy to see wrestlers like rob van dam today competing and still look somewhat the same,
Demonlocc is offline   Reply With Quote