ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Did or Did Not The People think Bray Wyatt Vs John Cena was The

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Did or Did Not The People think Bray Wyatt Vs John Cena was The

Undertaker match of the night? Yeah. John Cena won, but let's ask the question. IF Cena had lost, where does that leave John Cena? Doesn't matter that John Cena won, Doesn't matter that Bray Wyatt lost. Bray Wyatt was put over by a mile at Wrestlemania xXx, I really don't understand how people can't see that. 95% of John Cena Vs Bray Wyatt was focused squarely on what Wyatt was doing; how Cena was reacting to Bray. How Bray was coping with everything going on; everything in the entire match was about Bray Wyatt getting into John Cena's head. Personally, I think that was Cena's best Wrestlemania match to date; to me it felt like The Undertaker match of the night.

Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ha

Ryan is on a distinguished road

It was a good match but I feel the Daniel Bryan vs Triple H match was the match of the night.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

CM Punk is on a distinguished road

In terms of pure storytelling, yes that match carried the night. It was all psychology, meaning Wyatt was *that* close to making the goody goody Cena take actions that are unbecoming of a man like him. And it was fun seeing Cena freaked out over Wyatt performing that spider walk.

And how about this...usually with WM, it is Cena who gets the creative elaborate entrances. yet Cena didn't get anything special with his entrance this time. Who did? That's right...it was Wyatt, with that creepy band performing the song and giving the entire entrance plenty of time to make it that much more effective. This match, despite the outcome, elevates Wyatt way more than people are giving it credit for
CM Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

The Truth Teller is on a distinguished road

I give John Cena vs Bray Wyatt a 3 star to be generous. I think Daniel Bryan vs Triple H was the match of the night it deserve at least a 4 star.
The Truth Teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

It was a good match where John Cena was forced to sell. We all know how protected John is don't worry Dave everybody knew Bray Wyatt would not win. John Cena does make a wish and he meets marines so he should never have to lose a match?

I was wrong about Cena burying Bray Wyatt. He didn't bury Bray or put him over he just put on a good match. At the end of the day Bray Wyatt's finisher isn't as strong anymore since John kicked out at two but let's move on anyways.

For what it is worth though... I liked Bray Wyatt vs Daniel Bryan a lot more than Cena vs Bray Wyatt. This was one of John Cena's better matches at least.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote