ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

do wwe wrestlers know the outcome of other superstar matches?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2014, 01:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

kevin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to kevin
Default do wwe wrestlers know the outcome of other superstar matches?

i know they personally know their own match outcome,but i was curious if they know about the outcome of their coworkers because undertaker losing last night was just a huge shock and reading some of the tweets from other stars,i was just curious if some of them genuinely didn't know..thanks
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 01:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kirill is on a distinguished road

I'be been doing Combat Sambo (similar to Judo) and Thai boxing for 8 years. Wrestlers look like a well paid actors. Yeah they spend time to build up and they trow a show. The outcome is predefined, also it's nearly impossible to hurt some one with the moves they use, well except slams, which don't work on a soft floor like they play on. Wrestlers are not real fighters.
Kirill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 01:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Matthew is on a distinguished road

I reckon they all know. For example I can guarentee the whole locker room knew that Bryan would win
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 01:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

[??p???r]? is on a distinguished road

I doubt it. WWE probably doesn't tell its superstars the outcomes of the matches to avoid them telling other people outside of WWE and spoiling the match.
[??p???r]? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 01:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

katy is on a distinguished road

with events live wrestlemania, very few people know other than the 2 in the ring. Its to prevent spoilers from leaking out. undertaker and lesnar would have known but the rest would have had no idea
katy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 01:27 AM   #6 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

Sometimes they do. Sometimes they don't. From what I understand, only a select few knew the streak was going to end. Obviously the 3 people in the match knew. My guess is the only other people who knew were Vince (who would have had to approve it) Triple H and Stephanie. The announcers didn't know and the guys who cue the music didn't know. That's why Lesnar music didn't play right away.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote