ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Which Professional Wrestling Tag-Teams did people find Underrated?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Which Professional Wrestling Tag-Teams did people find Underrated?

Bonus Question: At Wrestlemania xXx did World Wrestling Entertainment make a major mistake possible splitting up The Real Americans?
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 01:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Real Irishman is on a distinguished road

MNM

BQ: That is possible, but they are also listening to the fans on this, many want Cesaro to get a push and break away from Zeb and Jack!
Real Irishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 01:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Ha

Ryan is on a distinguished road

I would say that Bookdust is underrated

BQ: No
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 01:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Loves Natalie Portman

Tommy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Tommy

So many to list. This is an easy question.

WGTT/Team Angle (They were the best team IMO during 2003 and both underrated singles competitors)

Paul London & Brian kendrick (A great high flying time they were like the modern day Rockers and were WWE's best tag team in 2007)

MNM (Good team from 2005 liked their style but they never mention JoMo's success with them. I always felt MNM was better than Miz & Morrison even though Miz & Morrison were more popular and successful)

Edge & Christian (I think they were the best tag team in the Attitude Era but are overshadowed today because of teams like the Hardy Boyz and DX)

The Rockers (They should have been WWE tag team champs at least once)

APA (Who didn't like the APA two big dudes kicking everyone's ass and lets not forget the backstage segments with the door)

Too Cool (They were a very over tag team during the Attitude Era I liked them)

Harlem Heat (Even though were talking about WWE I like to say that they were one of the greatest tag teams of all time but they never get credit. I guess because they were a WCW team.)

Kronik (the were in WCW but they had a short run in WWE)

BQ: No I don't think so... Cesaro should get into single wrestling in my opinion.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 01:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
D12
Heavyweight

D12 is on a distinguished road

WGTT/Team Angle - best team in 2003

MNM - Good team from 2005

APA - Mesh well together

Kronik - but they were pure garbage in WWE
D12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 01:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Kyle is on a distinguished road

My top 3 are

The Rockers-Won tag titles vs the Hart Foundation but due to the rope breaking it never aired on TV and they just kept the belts on Bret and Neidhart as if it never happened Jannetty and Michaels had great charisma and chemistry together and it would have been nice to have seen them hold the titles at least once

Cryme Tyme-This team could have easily won the titles when they came in around 2006..weak tag division at the time but it never happened

Bushwhackers-You may laugh but before there goofy gimmick in the WWF, these guys were known as "The Sheepherders" and were VERY violent but were stuck with a silly gimmick and despite getting over with fans were not a serious tag team.

BQ:No good decision with Cesaro likely receiving a huge push would like to see Rusev vs Cesaro I also hope they give Swagger a push too with Colter still
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote