ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: The People have to ask?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: The People have to ask?

By that I mean. I HAVE TO ASK!

Why are people suddenly complaining about Daniel Bryan 'He's being shoved down our throats' guess what Minority James, anybody you don't like for whatever reason is going to get the complaint simple because for some odd reason you suddenly don't like them. 'All he is, is the YES! Chant' really, why didn't you care before About Summerslam 2013; Daniel Bryan was doing the YES!/NO! Chants before Wrestlemania 28 when he cashed in the money in the bank on The Big Show. 'He's not believable', Compared to Eddie Guerrero, 'The Rabid Wolverine', Edge, Ect come on give me proof; his finishers are a Omoplata crossface and a Running Single Leg High Knee to the FACE!.

I swear. Professional Wrestling Tapeworms simple want to be part of the minority to seem smart, then when the minority becomes the majority they complain about it because they aren't unique anymore; Like people who latched onto #Bootista when everybody was complaining about him.

Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The AnalMaul Bitchtista is on a distinguished road

I can't believe they are complaining about Daniel Bryan winning, and not John Cena "overcoming the odds" once again. Cena's is PREDICTABLE AS FUCK, AND WHY CAN'T PEOPLE SEE THAT?
The AnalMaul Bitchtista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

katy is on a distinguished road

i agree. everyone wants to be the minority so that they have something to complain about. Im glad bryan won and glad that taker ended it on his own terms.
katy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Rocky Daye is on a distinguished road

You have asked this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..............f*cking shut up already
Rocky Daye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOCKOUT132 is on a distinguished road

I've never liked Daniel Bryan. Ever since he left Kane I just started to dislike him, without seeing the Internets opinions first.
KNOCKOUT132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 12:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

The Truth Teller is on a distinguished road

Only few haters complain about Daniel Bryan being shoved down our throats. That's what most of the fans wants, Daniel Bryan to be push to the top and WWE gave it to us. You can't please everyone but at least they please the majority. It's not the same thing as John Cena who behind booed by more than half of the crowd. More than the 3/4 of the fans love Daniel Bryan.
The Truth Teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 01:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Ha

Ryan is on a distinguished road

Its because Daniel Bryan is now a main event babyface. When a Wrestler becomes a main eventer (and espically a babyface main eventer), the moronic smarks just have to hate the wrestler. Its nothing new.

They did it with CM Punk in late 2011-mid 2012, Sheamus in 2011-current, Orton in 2010 and The Miz.

They think they are being clever by hating the new breakout star.

You watch, they will do it with Roman Regins in the future
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2014, 01:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

Jay26 has some children on here.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote