ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Isn't it sad that I Don't Give A Damn about Gunner's Military Career?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2014, 10:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Isn't it sad that I Don't Give A Damn about Gunner's Military Career?

Blame Total Nonstop Action, when something becomes the only factor you stand on; people tend to stop caring. through out the entire rivalry I've been rooting for James Storm because he's the better Professional Wrestler with years of credibility; Also, anyone who compares Gunner to Kurt Angle; you are reaching.

TNA James: Should have Built Gunner up before shoving him against a major league player in a serious rivalry, like John Cena Vs Kurt Angle. It was Kurt Angle having an open challenge, then John Cena came out and surprise gave Kurt Angle one hell of a match but still lost. Gunner Vs James Storm acts like Gunner has this long history of credibility, most people only remember Gunner from when he tagged with Storm; nothing before.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2014, 10:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

The Truth Teller is on a distinguished road

Gunner's military career will not make me like him more as a wrestler just like John Cena's charity work will not make me like him more as a wrestler. I could care less of what they've done outside the ring.
The Truth Teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2014, 10:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

You don't have to but at least it got people paying more attention to Gunner. If TNA just said ok here is Gunner vs Storm without the military stuff casual fans would probably care a lot less for their match. They used it to build him up.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2014, 10:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

well at least they are not repeating the Jesse Neal gimmick........hey everybody this guy was in the Navy.....then 2 weeks later he has a mohawk and tattoos.
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2014, 10:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

FaceTurn is on a distinguished road

That isn't a nice thing to say Dave, The military risk their lives to protect our freedoms, you should give a damn about what they have done, if they wasn't risking their lives, you wouldn't be able to come on here everyday and talk about wrestling, we might be overan by some other country that doesn't enjoy the freedoms we enjoy here in america, we should all think Gunner for that, and some of his friends didn't make it back alive, they made an ultimate sacrifice!

Gunner has worked hard, I remember his career, he has a long history in TNA, he was mentored by the legendary Ric Flair, the same way greats like Randy Orton and Dave Batista was mentored by Ric Flair! It isn't like Gunner doesn't have the tools Dave, Gunner is just as big as Storm, they are probably close to the same age, you have to give Gunner a chance, he is Gunner and he served our country and he is a good guy!
FaceTurn is offline   Reply With Quote