ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Why are people defending Total Nonstop Action's Treatment of Gunner?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2014, 08:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Why are people defending Total Nonstop Action's Treatment of Gunner?

I never said Gunner wasn't good. I just think it's down right stupid for Total Nonstop Action to focus strictly on his Military Background and Family instead of his professional Wrestling future, I'm sorry; excuse me here but people who compare 'Real American' Hulk Hogan, Sargent Slaughter, John Cena, ect to Gunner are just being stupid every single one of them was known for more then the Patriot Gimmick. That's all Gunner current is, the whole rivalry with 'Cowboy' James Storm is 'YOU INSULT MY COUNTRY!'; Also Muhammad Hassan and Daivari weren't 9/11 'Terrorist' Characters actually it was completely the opposite.

the: How has World Wrestling Entertainment ever focused entirely on The Usos Samoan Heritage? When have they ever had a Rivalry simple because of it? Come on, examples TNA_James.

TNA James: I meant inside the ring, he's a bit mediocre; kinda 'green' like Magnus and Roman Reigns.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2014, 08:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
the
Jobber

the is on a distinguished road

So it's ok for wwe to focus on the usos Samoan heritage but it's not ok for tna to focus on gunners patriotism?
the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2014, 08:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

Can you stop calling people who like TNA or share my same opinion me? Sorry that not everyone has their thumb up Vince Mcmahon's butt.

As for the question you lied to us again. I have never once seen you say a good thing about Gunner here. When did you say he is good? You told me last week he was part of TNA's problem!

Come on man you are trolling for team fruity. You just need to find any reason you can to hate on TNA because they don't have a WWE logo.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote