ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Not to sound like a Broken Record but what makes The Wolves better

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2014, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Not to sound like a Broken Record but what makes The Wolves better

then say Bad Influence? Personality wise, In-Ring Wise; Ect.

I'm sorry, Two Guys that are hyped because they are 'Normal' Looking and Short; that do Headbutts, Double Stomps, Drop Toe Hold into a Dropkick, Kick & Chops, A Powerbomb into a Backbreaker; don't really make me give a damn. Howl all you want, Bad Influence had more ability, personality, likability and all around full package compared to The American Wolves. Give Me Examples of how The American Wolves are Professional Wrestling Tag-Team Gods? Even The Internet thinks they are mediocre, look it up; if they where the best nobody would question it.

Basically Every Single Ring Of Honor Fanboy here.

The Truth Teller: The American Wolves got Carried by Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins.

You are blind and biased.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2014, 07:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Who said this?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2014, 07:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

The Truth Teller is on a distinguished road

Has the people that call the Wolves mediocre saw there matches in ROH? I don't think so. Have you ever watch The Amercan Wolves vs Brian Danielson and Tyler Black? This match is better than any Bad Influence matches.

How can you say that? Have you have watch this match?

Daniel Bryan and Christopher Daniel praise Davey Richards and knows who good he is.

I can tell the same thing about American Wolves vs KENTA and Roderick Strong ,American Wolves vs ReDragon or American Wolves vs The Briscoes. All of them are better than any Bad Influence matches.

That's what I'm talking about. You make judgment without seeing them. And you call me biased?
The Truth Teller is offline   Reply With Quote