ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: What makes World Wrestling Entertainment's Kofi Kingston a Good

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2014, 04:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: What makes World Wrestling Entertainment's Kofi Kingston a Good

Professional Wrestler? With how much people talk about Kingston you'd think he was on Daniel Bryan's level of Professional Wrestling God. How is, somebody with zero personality; who is known more for his Royal Rumble Eliminations then his entire career plus he sounds like cardboard on the microphone. A Good Professional Wrestler? Justin Gabriel is a better High Flyer then he is, with personality; All Kofi is, is that Highlight Reel off the steel cage. No Substance; speaking of which why isn't Gabriel on the main roster?
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2014, 04:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Travis is on a distinguished road

Ur the Kingston of the wrestling fan world
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2014, 04:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

james is on a distinguished road

He is good but he is not going to be at the top...he's black
james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2014, 04:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Xtremenator1 TCW is on a distinguished road

Well he's really just a good athlete. I think he'd be perfect for Indy Promotions because I could see him doing a lot of over the top maneuvers. He does have a personality though, it's just he can't show it with his gimmick. You can kind of tell how he is just by listening to his interviews He's been asking to be heel for a while now, and it makes me wonder if he would be better off as one. I don't think anyone expected Husky Harris to have amazing promo skills or charisma, but when he became Bray Wyatt you seen what he was capable of.

As for Gabriel, I think he's busy being a Stunt Junkie. When you hear him say what his favorite goals are, they're either jumping out of planes or going surfing. So I don't think his #1 priority is to become a WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
Xtremenator1 TCW is offline   Reply With Quote