ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns are the...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2014, 03:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns are the...

...only good Professional Wrestlers in WWE Right now? Honestly. YOU PEOPLE MUST BE BIASED AND BLIND.

AJ Lee

Aksana (Improving)

Bad News Barrett

Big E Langston

Brad Maddox

Bray Wyatt

Cesaro

CM Punk (Technically still on the roster)

Cody Rhodes

Damian Sandow

Dolph Ziggler

Drew McIntyre

Jack Swagger

Jason Albert

Luke Harper

Sheamus

Summer Rae

Tyson Kidd (Technically still on the roster)

That's out of Current Professional Wrestlers.

Also. Anybody who believes anybody is still 'Abusing Steroids' in World Wrestling Entertainment you must be blind.

?????? ???????: Never said Active Professional Wrestlers only. I simple said Good Professional Wrestlers on the World Wrestling Entertainment roster; Nit pick for excuses.

Who'd I miss?
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2014, 03:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

?????? ??????? (semi-retired) is on a distinguished road

I'm sure we're all supposed to believe that Tensai and Brad Maddox are active wrestlers. Take Punk out, he's gone. Tyson Kidd barely gets a chance to show up on TV. Sandow...lol is all I have to say since winning MITB, Ziggler's at least winning sometimes.

Agree with the list, most of these are very talented. You missed a lot but that doesn't matter.
?????? ??????? (semi-retired) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2014, 03:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Dan Scan is on a distinguished road

honestly i don't see whats so great about roman reigns and i think kofi kingston should be on there but other than that the list is good
Dan Scan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2014, 04:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

Dave have you ever read up about the history of Aksana? Did you know she was a female bodybuilder and had to have surgery to become more feminen? WWE would have never taken her when she was all bulked up and manly looking.

Look at me im Roman Reigns here is a spear and my intense deep stare. I never say more than one or two words in a mono tone voice lol.

Here comes Dean Ambrose dressed up like Big Bossman showing off his big white teeth. He just gangs up on guys with his pals that is a great wrestler wow.

Bad News Barrett that is fantastic let's say a bunch of stupid things which don't make any sense during the middle of a match or whatever. Never wrestle just talk a bunch of nonesense.

Wow WWE has great wrestlers.... wow. Bret was right the guys today may be better athletes but they certainly aren't better wrestlers.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote