ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Are people simple not getting what I'm talking about?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2014, 04:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Are people simple not getting what I'm talking about?

Problem with TNA #2: SPACE!

1.' -- ' pulling over here... to set up a spot.' breaks the atmosphere instantly.

* EVERY company has those moments. how many times does WWE do a "top rope dive onto 3+ people" that you can see coming a Mile away because the 3 'catchers' all find excuses to be by the base of the ramp... and the 'Crazy guy' is still in the ring or otherwise left out

::: A lot of these set ups aren't predictable because of bad writing/limitations, we've just gotten so Genre Savvy'

I was referring to how Total Nonstop Action will have entire Brawls outside the ring with not even enough space for them to occur, where most of it is 'Walk here do this'; ect. Also, normally all Three or how many people usually have A REASON TO BE THERE because it's Effect = Reaction; That isn't even what I was aiming at.

2. '-- The Guard Rail is what Two or Three Feet Max away from the ring?

* A. You need you eyes checked, because clearly your depth perception is wonky

*B. I've been to plenty of Indy Shows with Low ceilings, 12ft rings and Fans within arms' length of the apron... Space isn't everything '

Nice way defending an obvious problem, 'Space Isn't Everything' Sure as **** is when you have Professional Wrestlers moving outside of the ring, doing suicide dives; ect. When you hit a suicide dive, the person Diving shouldn't nearly go over the Guard Rail/Barricade FACT!.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2014, 04:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ahmed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Ahmed

TNA SUCKS BETTER WATCH WWE
Ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote