ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Where are all the RAW and Smackdown episodes on the WWE Network?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Mar 2014, 06:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road
Default Where are all the RAW and Smackdown episodes on the WWE Network?

They said they were going to have all the past episodes of RAW and Smackdown, which I took to mean I could watch every single episode since I started watching, back in '98.

Also, what the hell happened to Sunday Night Heat? Back when it started, there was still a lot of story that went on during it, especially before a pay-per-view.

Anyone else sorely disappointed with the shear lack of caring of these episodes? Wouldn't having all the attitude era episodes be a big thing? Other than the cheap pay-per-views, rewatching the attitude era was the biggest selling point for me.

I was also hoping to see the old WCW episodes, which I've never watched before ever, but sure enough not a single episode of Nitro are on there.
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2014, 06:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

World Wrestling Entertainment clearly said that they'd have Live Best Of Raw! and Best Of Smackdown! Episodes on the WWE Network, WWE never stated that they'd have every episode of Monday Night RAW!, Smackdown, Ect on the WWE Network.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2014, 07:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

WWE never said that they were going to put up every episode of any Televised Shows on WWE Network. You clearly heard what you wanted to hear, not what WWE actually said that they would do. For WWE Monday Night Raw alone, that would be more than 2100 Hours of Programming when WWE said there would be 1000 Hours or Programming on their Network. WWE clearly intends to keep most of their Video Library in their Video Library.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2014, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

CM Punk is on a distinguished road

Omg if they put every episode, that would be so much memory, and it would probably cost so much more.
CM Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2014, 07:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Xtremenator1 TCW is on a distinguished road

Yeah they aren't going to put everything in WWE history up at once lol. They'll be uploading a certain amount of content every week/ month (not sure the actual time), which equals to thousands of hours of content. If they put everything up at once the program would crash.
Xtremenator1 TCW is offline   Reply With Quote