ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Why can't I seem to talk to anyone about Professional Wrestling without...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Mar 2014, 01:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Why can't I seem to talk to anyone about Professional Wrestling without...

...the topic turning to 'Steroid Abuse'? 'The Masterpiece' Chris Masters and Davari being two of the most common examples; THEY AREN'T EVEN IN A MAJOR PROMOTION ANYMORE! It's always some Chucklefest at 'Those Who did something stupid'; like it's the entire focus of Professional Wrestling.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2014, 01:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

jeewan is on a distinguished road

i think steriout is body fault.
jeewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2014, 01:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

lisa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to lisa

I don't know who you've been talking to but consider yourself lucky. Every time I talk to someone about wrestling, the topic always turns to "it's fake". So I wish it turned to "steroid abuse", which isn't all that wrong (the examples you stated prove it isn't all that bs).
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2014, 01:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

18 gibbs 20 is on a distinguished road

I can't talk to anyone about baseball without steroids coming up. It hardly ever comes up when i discuss wrestling with non fans. The topic there generally turns to it being fake, or that it's for juveniles, not adults.
18 gibbs 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2014, 02:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Heeltista is on a distinguished road

You talke about Masters you are going to get Steroid references, I could tell by day one he was on PEDs, but many talked about how great he was and just liked him because he was one of the big guys, they really didn't stick with the guy once he turned his life around, got off the roids, and change his style, and everyone knew he was going to have to to when he was off the roids, funny how quickly people can turn!
Heeltista is offline   Reply With Quote