ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Don't you love when people think explaining how the Maneuver is done...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Mar 2014, 04:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Don't you love when people think explaining how the Maneuver is done...

...makes their argument anymore plausible? Just admit you don't understand Professional Wrestling. People complain about John Cena's Five Knuckle Shuffle, it's a Fist Drop; no different then Jerry "The King" Lawlers, 'Million Dollar Man' Ted Dibiase; whatever. If you look up Footage of the move 'Missing', you aren't a Professional Wrestling fan FACT!; what's the difference of 95% of the maneuvers done in Professional Wrestling. You people are bloody hypocrites, Biased fickled fools with no actual evidence to back up your garbage worthless parasite like opinions. FACT! 'U Mad Bro' Damn Right I am Tapeworm, Deal With It. I'm tired of the hypocrisy here; people bash John Cena. Yet I can name several maneuvers Daniel Bryan does on a daily basis that can easily be refuted with the same results. Just admit you don't know **** and want to appear like you do and move on kids. You people still don't get it do you. If The Worm is such a 'Worthless Maneuver' so is Ric Flair's Chops; they are both Chops after all you do get that. If The People's Elbow is a 'Worthless Maneuver' so is 'Macho Man' Randy Savage's Elbow Drop, CM Punk's Elbow Drop, Shawn Michaels Elbow Drop; hell any other Elbow Drop. Anyone else because I could go through the whole entire list.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2014, 05:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

accept the facts.

FUN FACT: some people do it better. and transition spots should never be finishers.
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote