ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: True Or False: Samoa Joe should have won at Total Nonstop Action's Lockdown?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Mar 2014, 01:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: True Or False: Samoa Joe should have won at Total Nonstop Action's Lockdown?

There is no reason for Magnus to be Champion still outside the whole New 'Owner' Vs Dixie Carter's 'Champion', throwing Corporate Abyss into the mix; really? If they'd give then title to Samoa Joe, actually improved their product and started looking for what is really wrong; they might get more people to watch. At least WWE Vs Daniel Bryan made sense, TNA is just doing it because that's apparently the only thing they can do with the New 'Owner' Shtick.

Nice of TNA to Rip Off the pending AJ Lee Vs Tamina Snuka with Gail Kim and Lie'D Tapa; to bad it fell flatter then 'The Orlando Screwjob'.

Fair And Balanced: Specially since Abyss left to find 'Somebody who understood him', really Magnus; Total Nonstop Action couldn't bring back The Sinister Minister? Team him up with Willow O' The Wisp? They had to do a Corporate Kane Knock-off, toss The Great Muta's Mask fused with Kane's on the guy and puke up The Undertaker's Trench Coat for him...
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2014, 01:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

the Abyss coming in from under the ring to ruin a cage match is beyond stupid. poor booking. don't get me started on how TNA made Magnus into a coward heel copycat of Randy Orton....
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2014, 01:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Romero Lazzare is on a distinguished road

True. On the other hand, Samoe should be in WWE!
Romero Lazzare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2014, 01:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Xtremenator1 TCW is on a distinguished road

I've just started to get back into watching TNA recently because I want to be a more unbiased guy (I also watch WWE and ROH to cover all sides). I really don't mind Magnus that much. Not sure why as of yet. I think he's doing pretty good in his current role, and his heel promos and delivery are really good. Joe probably should of won because well he hasn't been a TNA World Champion in a very long time, but we'll see how this storyline progresses.
Xtremenator1 TCW is offline   Reply With Quote