ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Do people in this section even know what a 'Current Example' is?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Mar 2014, 01:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Do people in this section even know what a 'Current Example' is?

Sorry. Examples of WWE Twenty or something older isn't 'Current', That why I don't accept ********. Either Adjust, Move on and get with the times; or don't expect me to listen or accept jack ****.

On another note, anybody got Current Proof in which World Wrestling Entertainment didn't 'Call A Finisher By It's Name'? Because in the past people complained about Michael Cole calling a Professional Wrestlers finisher the first time they did it by name... Make up your minds, proving IWC is a bunch of fickled fools.

Kevin: Okay. Examples, Proof; I'm all ears nobody's proven me wrong yet and when they have I've accepted it and moved on.

The Truth Teller: Once again. Big Deal. That's not current, CM Punk is involved.

Fair And Balanced: JBL Brings History, Michael Cole Advertises and Jerry "The King" Lawler is memory. Doesn't matter, you'd still *****.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2014, 01:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

kevin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to kevin

Yes but you have no idea what you are talking about. Actually you never do. I hate people like you who think they are smart but are annoying and dumb as shit.
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2014, 01:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

JBL is still concerned with stupid things like name dropping sports stars from obscure sports that Americans don't watch. Lawler will still do the 1960's joke that is irrelevant. And Cole is telling us to buy the WWE Network......

#buzzwords
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2014, 01:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

The Truth Teller is on a distinguished road

Michael Cole has already called the Koji Clutch, The Anaconda Vice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spo0eL66tlo

Daniel Bryan is right. Cole is an idiot.
The Truth Teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2014, 02:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Blaster is on a distinguished road

20 years IS still current. Tell a redwood tree that 20 years isn't current.
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote