ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How can anyone like Michael Cole?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2014, 05:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Truth Teller is on a distinguished road
Default How can anyone like Michael Cole?

Daniel Bryan even said that Michael Cole is dumb in an interview. He doesn't even know what a Guillotine choke is. He can't call the moves properly.
The Truth Teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2014, 06:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

those exclusive interviews on wwe.com are good.

"Daniel Bryan even said that Michael Cole is dumb in an interview. He doesn't even know what a Guillotine choke is. He can't call the moves properly"

yeah that is EVERYBODY in WWE. they are more concerned with putting themselves over on commentary than attempt to call the match.

AND I QUOTE: me I'm the source of everything just because everybody copies WWE's bad habits does that make it acceptable? how about nope. Taz doing the same exact thing he did in Smackdown on Impact is still unwatchable and not entertaining.

at least ROH gets it.....they changed to Kevin Kelly and Steve Corino.
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2014, 06:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

Big ******* Deal. Just because Precious Professional Wrestling Tapeworm God Daniel Bryan says something, doesn't mean it's the facts; Ever think they didn't want to call the maneuver the Guillotine Choke? Hell in 2k's WWE2k14 the maneuvers is referred to as the Front Necklock.

I'm a Daniel Bryan fan, everybody knows that; but I'm tired of people treating whatever CM Punk or Daniel Bryan or certain other IWC beloved Professional Wrestlers say that it's fact. CM Punk and His Buddy Colt Cabana said John Cena and Batista were '****' because they didn't kiss their feet when they first walked into the World Wrestling Entertainment; guess what you walk into a new job you are nothing. Doesn't matter how much Buzz you have, how much Classic Five Star Professional wrestling matches you've had; unless you prove yourself and earn respect you are the lowest form in the promotion. Deal With It Kids.

Fair And Balanced: Really. Compared to who? ROH Commentary is ****, TNA does the same thing; so come on all wonder of Professional Wrestling.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2014, 06:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Xtremenator1 TCW is on a distinguished road

Hey if Canadian born Renee Young like's him, I can like him too. Plus I don't know him personally and I don't try to hate anyone whom I don't really know. I' am fine with the Michael Cole character, but I'd like if him and JBL cut down on the banter a bit. It's fine and dandy when they're cracking jokes at one another, but when it's constant complaining over an entire match I find it disrespectful to those performing in the ring.
Xtremenator1 TCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2014, 06:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
D12
Heavyweight

D12 is on a distinguished road

Michael Cole sucks
D12 is offline   Reply With Quote