ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: So. Total Nonstop Action can't even make their tickets Easily Accessible...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Mar 2014, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: So. Total Nonstop Action can't even make their tickets Easily Accessible...

...from their own website? ImpactWrestling.com sends you to bloody TicketMaster.com, Are you kidding me; why not put the price, put the Professional Wrestlers that will be there on their own Website? You know, like World Wrestling Entertainment does; for every single live Event they do. By now, isn't TNA expecting a bit much from their ticket prices; for Pay-Per Views especially. Total Nonstop Action's Lockdown barely got 200 people, they only sell out when they go to the UK if then; this so called 'Crowd Interaction' sounds like silence to me. But, don't forget tonight you can do an #ASKBroMans for a Q & A Section with Professional Wrestlings most Worthless Tag-Team. #PushZemaIons

TNA James: 'Follow Dixie Carter On Twitter', 'Impact365', 'Q'A Session'; Come on James you'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind plus play a pretty mean game of pinball to not see how much Total Nonstop Action hypes Social Media just like World Wrestling Entertainment. Actually, they do it worse; don't watch our product pay attention to the Q'A Session... *Yawns* It's not 'Innovation' World Wrestling Entertainment did the same thing in the past.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2014, 06:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

I bet if they gave away FREE tickets with McDoldald's Happy Meals only 400 people will show up. I can't wait to see how the NY audience gives Impact the silent treatment.

oh please tell the next BIG DIXIE CARTER ANNOUNCEMENT THAT IS CHANGE THE FACE OF THE INDUSTRY.......oh what's that Devan Sawa is going to be guest GM? wow that is awesome.
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2014, 06:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

I love the innovation. TNA doesn't force social media down our throats and uses it to interact with their wrestlers. Ticketmaster is the place where you go to purchase tickets. One Direction might sell more tickets than Rush because of all the kids... exposed?

WWE had to take their empire and force it on podcast talk once people started speaking out about them. Scoody Doo talk is now available to listen to if you get tired of Talk Is Jericho and The Steve Austin Show.

So TNA uses facebook and twitter to give me the chance to talk with Velvet Sky... and WWE tells me buzz words every week. Treat me like a robot. Tell me what is trending so I can sign on twitter and you can make money when I type in the hashtag.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2014, 06:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

You must not actually go to Live Events. Ticketmaster and Live Nation which have been one Company for Several Ywars Control Ticket Processing for almost every Indoor Venue and Outdoor Venue, Stadium, Arena in The United States. Whether you buy Directly from Madison Square Garden (New York City), Stalples Center (Los Angeles), TD Garden (Boston) each of whom has their own "Insider" Ticket Processing Systems are in reality controlled by and owned by Ticketmaster. TNA lets Ticketmaster and Live Nation do their Ticket Processing. Ticketmaster has The Face value + Services Fees + Facillities Fee + Processing Fee on their Web Site. If you've been to TNA Shows before, then you know TNA lets you know via e-mail The Wrestlers who will be at The Show.

TNA also tells you on their Web Site. Here's the Line-up for tomorrow's Card for Lincoln, Nebraska: http://www.impactwrestling.com/live-...E-(World-Tour)
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote