ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWE questions?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2014, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Casey is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Casey
Default WWE questions?

Hi, I have never really started watching WWE until about 4 days ago. I just had some questions.

So far my favorites are The Shield and The Wyatt Family but I heard The Shield will be breaking apart soon so my questions are:

What happens to each individual wrestler when the teams break up?

Will I still see them on Monday night Raw and Friday night Smackdown as single individual wrestlers?

Someone said Ambrose or Reigns might turn baby face. What does that mean?

Sorry if these are stupid questions but I'm not sure how things work yet. *I'll choose best answer.* thanks.
Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 09:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Michelle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle

The Sheild breaking up has been teased, however, I don't think they are breaking up anytime soon. They supposedly worked out their issues.

IF they were to break up, each wrestler would simply go their separate ways and wrestle on their own.....or they could fued and wrestle each other.

It goes like this: A HEEL is a bad guy that does bad things. Usually, the crowd will show a negative reaction to a HEEL. They are bad guys and everyone hates them. A BABYFACE is a good guy. They do good things and the crowd liked them.

HEEL=Bad

Babyface=Good.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 09:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Simply Phenomenal is on a distinguished road

For awhile, it did seem like the Shield was breaking up because there was a lot of quarreling among the Shield. However, it seems the WWE have scraped those plans, because the Shield has made face( become fan favorites) and will be united going into Wrestlemania.

Babyface or face is a term used to describe wrestlers that play the good guys and get a positive reaction from the crowd which is the opposite a heel, which is a term used to describe the bad guys(villains) and are usually booed by the audience.
Simply Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 09:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

jillian is on a distinguished road

The Sheild seemed like they were going to break up, but not anymore. If they did break up, they'd still be on weekly, but not work together anymore. And most likely wrestle eachother a lot.

And baby face, means that they are "good" or the fans (WWE Universe) like them. If you hear Heel, they are "bad"

The Wyatts are Heels and The Shield are Faces
jillian is offline   Reply With Quote