ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If TNA is not a threat to WWE why are all their shows better?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2014, 06:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road
Default If TNA is not a threat to WWE why are all their shows better?

Every TNA ppv, every weekly show is better than what WWE has to offer. If you like NXT fine but let us remember that it started out as a rip off of Tough Enough. WWE made a bad decision by using NXT to train wrestlers nobody cares about. If anything it shows how scared they are to build up talent.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 06:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Heeltista is on a distinguished road

All their show are better, but they aren't a threat because no one watches it!
Heeltista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
the
Jobber

the is on a distinguished road

I agree with u 100%

They look at tnas past, the hogan era and talk crap

What's funny is how strong tna is. Hogan destroyed Wcw and they went under but tna survived hogans destruction
the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 06:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

CM Punk The World is on a distinguished road

They have a better roster but bad execution. Their shows are better than WWEs but they get bad ratings.
CM Punk The World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 06:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Candle Botches Internet is on a distinguished road

I'm a TNA fan, have been since the PPV days in the Asylum in TN, but TNA isn't a threat. Less than a quarter of wrestling fans know it exist, and of the few who do, they either love it, wont give it a chance, or hate it flat out.

Look at it this way: Okada, former TNA flunky to Samoa Joe, had some of the best wrestling matches in the history of the sport in Japan against Tanahashi. It garnered internet attention, it filled the message boards on wrestling forums, spammed chat rooms, blew up youtube, and even got both men high spots in the PWI 500 this year...and yet I can ask any of my friends if they've seen the matches, and they will unequivically say 'no' or 'what?' or 'who?' because Puro is fringe wrestling. Hell, I'm talking about these matches, and I haven't seen them! TNA is also fringe wrestling, almost as fringe as Puro since most Puro fans wont even indulge in TNA.

I could mark off the years that TNA's been open with reports from guys like Sting, Nash, Angle, Christian, Rhino, Booker T, Scott Steiner, and many more notable names in wrestling being sauntered up to in a bar, or an air port, or a convention, during their time in TNA, and having many a fan ask 'what have you been up to lately?' That's how in the dark most fans are about TNA

It's not a threat. It's good wrestling, it's a great roster, and it's an awesome alternative for those who find it and stick with it...but TNA simply isn't a threat.
Candle Botches Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 06:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Levi is on a distinguished road

tna is putting better shows then wwe but wwe is the number one company and has a long history in the wrestling business
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 06:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Armani is on a distinguished road

When's the last time they sold out an arena?

there are plenty of promotions would could wrestle wwe into the ground but it's sports entertainment and no one does it better than the big E
Armani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 06:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

De Los is on a distinguished road

Its all about opinion. I like the in ring work of wwe they have very talented professionals, but believe they lack in making fans care about the matches the storyline part especially with the divas and mid-card guys. As for TNA I think they do a great job with the storyline part great backstage segments and promos from the main stories to the lower card..

But for in ring wrestling only wrestlers I find entertaining are Austin Aries,Kenny King , Bobby Rude, Bully Ray and Kurt Angle
De Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 07:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

TNA is more Fna Friendly and you have a lot of fun at TNA Shows. When I went to a TNA Show in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Friday, December 27, 2013, my brother and I got to hang out backstage with Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Jesse Godderz, Robbie E, Christpher Danies, Frankie Kazarian, Tommy Dreamer, Kurt Angle and Velvet Sky. We got to take photos with Ken Anderson in front of the steel cage. You only get to do stuff like that at a WWE Show only if you spend $600+ per ticket for The WWE VIP Experience.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote