ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Rosa Mendes at Wrestlemania?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2014, 01:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Stephen is on a distinguished road
Default Rosa Mendes at Wrestlemania?

I am still trying to get my head around how Rosa Mendes has managed to get on a wrestlemania card. Not just her but a lot of the divas did not deserve to touch the show.

I know people say that it's so everyone gets a mania payday but I don't agree with that. If you are good and or have something to offer then yes I'm all for talents of all varieties being on show at mania BUT Rosa is the pointless cashing of a WWE paycheck EVER, this woman has been signed for 8 years now and has still done NOTHING. As green as the day she started in ring and the only diva I know to botch a spot OUTSIDE it??

How do WWE justify paying her for 8 years? Who is she doing special favours for? They must be high up.

There are brilliant talents unsigned trying to catch a break and yet they pay this talentless hint money for standing still for 8 years. WHY?? it just annoys me. What are your thoughts?
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 01:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

I SAID I GOT SUSPENDED!! is on a distinguished road

It's the 30th anniversary, they are trying to make sure all their talents have a spot so no one feels left out, The Andre Battle Royal, The Divas match, the four way tag team title match... everyone must be a part of the show.
I SAID I GOT SUSPENDED!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 02:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
D12
Heavyweight

D12 is on a distinguished road

i agree with you. eva marie also
D12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 02:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Thuis is a reward for the hard work these women have done all year. By putting them in a Match, each of them will get a Wrestlemania Bonus, which will be the biggest bonus any of them will get all year. Vince is being pretty generous this year. The Andre The Giant Battle Royal will also allow a lot of Male Wrestlers collect Wrestlemania Bonuses. All WWE Personnel should be in a good mood next week in New Orleans.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 02:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Did I Do Dat is on a distinguished road

Well idiot, it's the divas division, get that thru your head. The divas division isn't even in any spotlight as far as WWE goes. SO why not have all the divas in one match for everyone to see? Get that thru your head
Did I Do Dat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 02:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Levi is on a distinguished road

It's a divas invitation so basically every diva on the roster and she is one of them
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote