ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is it true Stephanie will have another run as Diva's Champ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2014, 12:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Patrick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Patrick
Default Is it true Stephanie will have another run as Diva's Champ?

Is it true Stephanie will have another run as Diva's Champ? That is after Mania when HHH gets his back.

Woman's title & Diva's title to me is the same idea.
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 12:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Big Boss is on a distinguished road

She could do, nothing says it is impossible for her but I don't know if Stephanie would want to be a wrestler now these days
Big Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 12:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Did I Do Dat is on a distinguished road

Well she never had a regular run as Women's/Divas Champion because she is not a good wrestler like Shane McMahon.
Did I Do Dat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 12:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
D12
Heavyweight

D12 is on a distinguished road

God i hope not
D12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 12:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

I SAID I GOT SUSPENDED!! is on a distinguished road

She's never held the Divas Title before. She held the Women's Title for a bit.
I SAID I GOT SUSPENDED!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 12:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Stephanie McMahon Levesque is way too busy to handle the responsibilities of a WWE Title Holder. Stephanie McMahon Levesque shows up on WWE Televised Programs and then goes back to her real job.

Stephanie McMahon was named Chief Brand Officer in December 2013 and is responsible for leading WWE?s efforts to further enhance its brand reputation among key constituencies including advertisers, media, business partners and investors. Stephanie serves as the company?s brand ambassador and works with WWE?s business units to support key growth initiatives. She is the primary spokesperson for WWE's CSR initiatives, including Be a STAR, WWE?s anti-bullying program.

Prior to being named Chief Brand Officer, Stephanie was Executive Vice President, Creative and was responsible for overseeing the creative development of all WWE television, pay-per-view programming, print, digital and social media content.

Stephanie began her career with WWE in 1998 as an Account Executive for the WWE sales office in New York City, while also developing her television personality on WWE programming. Stephanie's career growth and development spans over multiple business areas including directing and producing some of WWE's televised events. She has also managed WWE's Talent Relations, Talent Brand Management and Live Events businesses.

Stephanie is a member of the Board of Directors for both the USO Metropolitan Washington and the digital media company, Tout, Inc. Stephanie has received Fairfield County Business Journal's 2010 "40 Under 40" award and was recognized as one of the "Most Powerful Women in Cable" by CableFAX magazine in 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013. She was also named one of Multichannel News?s Women to Watch for 2013.

http://corporate.wwe.com/company/bio...n_levesque.jsp

Did I mention, she and Trople H also have 3 Children?
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote