ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

So do i have to pay 6 months up front? Wwe Network?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2014, 10:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mania is on a distinguished road
Default So do i have to pay 6 months up front? Wwe Network?

with this 6 month commitment thing they havent actually explained that in great detail so what does it mean?

Does it mean i just pay $9.99 but cannot cancel for 6 months or do i have to pay 6 months up front when i sign up the total is 69.99?? I wanna watch Wrestlemania you see but i don't want to be paying 69.99 for it. Also will the network have a replay of wrestlemania when it ends as i tend to fall asleep lol
Mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 10:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

I SAID I GOT SUSPENDED!! is on a distinguished road

No, they charge you $9.99 + Tax every month. What it is, if you cancel now, you will still have the service and get charged for it until the six month commitment is over.

WM-30 will be the first PPV to be made available immediately after the end of the broadcast.

Honestly, you can't go wrong with the WWE Network. What if the power goes out while watching WM-30, well, the Network will have WM-30 on demand, meaning that you can watch it whenever you want, pause it whenever you want and watch it as many times as you want.
I SAID I GOT SUSPENDED!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 10:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Best is on a distinguished road

Im not really sure I THINK but im not going to trust the Network anyway, ive read everywhere that rumors have it that the network is going to crash so im not risking it,

I usually watch all Wrestling ppvs and will be watching WWE Wrestlemania 30 Live Stream at www.SportsNationHD.com as they have it in HD, its never crashed on me ever and they have an instant replay of the ppv 30 seconds after its finished if that helps you?

but thats your decision, but do your research about the network before buying i say but i will be buying the WWE network next month but not for mania thats for sure.
Best is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2014, 10:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Considering that you can pay as much as $3600 for 1 Seat Courtside at a New York Knicks Basketball Game, $60 is nothing. You'll pay more than that for The Wrestlemania 30 Pay Per View. Quit whining.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote