ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Should WWE fans give up on the product?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2014, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Krik Hammond is on a distinguished road
Default Should WWE fans give up on the product?

I gave it another chance and I wanted to like it. I mean I went out of my way to make sure I could watch RAW and I tried my absolute best to enjoy it again. When push comes to shove Scooby Doo came out in his uniform. I was joking before about Cena wearing a purple dinosaur uniform but I didn't think WWE would actually bring out mascots! This is straight up Disney channel stuff. They went from pg to TV Y!

Come on man! Why do people still watch World Wrestling Entertainment? The company makes a mockery out of everything fans complain about. It is like they say we don't care what you think as long as we get your money.

Lol can you picture if JR was calling that one match last night? "Oh mah gawd he put the mask on Cena! He put the mask on Cena and the crowd goes wild!".

What would Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock do if Scooby Doo came out when they were performing? Austin would have said get the fuck out of my ring! Damn you little kids. I can't wait for HHH to win the title at WM just like Mad Genius said. You guys deserve it. Me... im a TNA fan. I don't want World Wrestling Entertainment on my television and their fans make me sick.
Krik Hammond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2014, 06:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road

Yeah that was something else lol.the wwe has really beacome of joke.the best thing about raw was the lesnar and undertaker segmant.the funny thing some wwe bandwagon fans was hating on last weeks tna impact than wwe went and brought scooby doo to raw lol.
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2014, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

The Scooby-Doo Bit with Sin Cara was Cringe worthy I'll give you that. But, still;
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2014, 06:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
AGM
Jobber

AGM is on a distinguished road

Yes. Raw, Smackdown and PPVs are disappointing to me during the last 5 to 7 years at most point. It's the management and creative team's own fault and The McMahons end up should be boycotted, criticized & intimated by the range of adult fans & teenage fans.
AGM is offline   Reply With Quote