ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Is World Wrestling Entertainment the issue or are Professional...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2014, 04:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Is World Wrestling Entertainment the issue or are Professional...

...Wrestling Fans the issue? Seems people can't see what's staring them directly in the face, yet WWE isn't listening to their fans; WWE is shoving John Cena down our throats; Whine, Complain, Moan; Throw in stating WWE is PG; Buzzword. Does World Wrestling Entertainment have issues, YES! just not as many as Smarks seem to think there are. *Waves at TNA_James*

TNA James: Total Nonstop Action has been 99% Talking Segments, so you are full of **** again.

The Truth Teller: I cringed at that as well... It was like Power Rangers combined with Scooby-Doo; But I mainly forgot about it by the end because you know I take it for a moment that's all.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2014, 04:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

The Truth Teller is on a distinguished road

WWE is the issue really. I'm disgusted by the fact that I'm actually whatching it. Scooby-Doo on RAW?
The Truth Teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2014, 04:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Xtremenator1 TCW is on a distinguished road

All promotions have issues to be honest. I think just because WWE is in the forefront it's going to get the most hate. Like nobody is complaining about the KHL's issues when the NHL is the big dog. People will always complain about something though, and nothing will be liked by everyone.
Xtremenator1 TCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2014, 04:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

I just want to see some good wrestling matches and I would care a lot less about the rating. I also don't want to see the inevitable buzz word John Cena on my television screen but for some reason WWE makes everything about him.

You were right Luke Harper looks like he is a pretty good wrestler from what I saw. I also notice how much his hands are tied. Does he ever get to talk? People did a whole lot of talking who I don't care about like Triple H, Batista, Paul Heyman, and Stephanie Mcmahon.

It is hard to make a talent like Randy Orton boring but if you are a creative writer for WWE it seems to come natural to them. It is also hard to fuck up so bad that one of your top wrestlers walks out on the company.

Fans are the problem because they don't care about wrestling. They want to see more talking and more Cena. More dancing, more hug it outs. If WWE fans like this... check out Impact Wrestling. Don't be a slave to garbage wrestling.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2014, 04:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Patrick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Patrick

The PG rating and Cena fans age 12 and under are the problem. Not to mention the parents that bring them to see Cena Nuff.
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2014, 04:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

hey remove Vince McMahon from ruining the tv product and all will be 10/10 shows M I RITE? #$%^27

is it too much to ask to have WWE Raw without having celebrities come in to shrill some random movie or merch? take that crap to QVC or let Maven try to sell it on Home Shop Network...
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2014, 04:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

kevin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to kevin

Definitely the fanboys. AKA Dave Hytmen. No matter how bad the show is, idiots will defend it. Even if it has half as many viewers as it used too.
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote