ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: When did people get so blatantly ignorant, illiterate, blind and down...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2014, 10:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: When did people get so blatantly ignorant, illiterate, blind and down...

...right stupid? 'John Cena got carried in all of his "great" matches. he can't cut a good promo and he still doesn't understand how to play into his opponents character. this ongoing feud with bray wyatt already sucks because of cena and his bad jokes.'

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME.

Did you people even watch John Cena Vs Kurt Angle, JBL, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, 'The Rabid Wolverine', Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Edge, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan? He wasn't 'Carried' are you kidding me? 'Can't Cut A Good Promo' Honestly; are you people just deaf or outrageously biased.

What is the FACE of the World Wrestling Entertainment suppose to be shaking in his boots against Bray Wyatt? John Cena takes them lightly, barely escapes beatings; suddenly he realizes what he's in for and he makes The Wyatts look like Gold. WHAT DON'T YOU GET, it's basic Passing of the torch!
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 10:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOCKOUT132 is on a distinguished road

Agree with everything except one part. It's to early for Cena to "pass the torch." He has got years left, it won't be now and it won't be to the Wyatts.

Same for Rock VS Cena. How the fuck did Rock pass the torch when he beat Cena. Sure Cena won the rematch, but he still lost.
KNOCKOUT132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 11:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

hm about 2008. oh and you have to admit it......he is boring and did not deserve the spot he is current in. he got lucky and is probably only employed because Mr. McMahon likes the bodybuilder type.
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 11:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

jillian is on a distinguished road

I agree. .. I can't say he's my favorite, but everyone just hates him, because people think it's cool to dislike him... So they are just being bias.

Also, he isn't even the face of the company anymore; so why hate him?
jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 11:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

christee is on a distinguished road

yeah one day he's making corny jokes on bray wyatt, and next week his promo goes like this..... first he panders to everybody.. calling the booes "energy of the wwe universe" .... austin didnt have to kiss ass to get over.. the rock didnt kiss ass to get over...... bret hart didnt have to kiss ass to get over..... those are the true greats... then he says he's scared of bray wyatt... he couldn't be any less convincing if he tried.... not believable, phony.

before wrestlemania 28 during the build for his match against the rock.... he said how he's fighting for his legacy and everything bla bla bla and then when he lost to the rock ...he was joking about it the very next day like nothing happened.

yeah i've seen his matches against benoit, angle, guerrero, edge..... he sucked there too.. benoit didnt like cena, angle has left because he saw it coming. he knew they're gonna make cena the new face. so he left the boat for tna and i dont blame him.
christee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 11:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

When you're blinded by your dislike of John Cena you refuse to give him any credit whatsoever. John Cena doesn't deserve all the crap heaped on him.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2014, 09:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Crossbones is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Professional Wrestling: When did people get so blatantly ignorant, illiterate, blind and down...

It's not Cena. The WWE lacks focus. When the wrestlers ganged up and took on the Shield, the Shield should have been done. It has become individuals or teams vs the Shield and Wyatts. Where was this Undertaker a couple weeks ago. I love what they did on Monday.
Crossbones is offline   Reply With Quote