ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Agree Or Disagree: Total Nonstop Action needs more Dixie Carter?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2014, 06:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Agree Or Disagree: Total Nonstop Action needs more Dixie Carter?

...Yeah, I'm being sarcastic obviously and this is aimed at one single person who said Dixie Carter 'Wasn't really a major issue' in TNA. Come on, Hype The BroMans; Use some Buzzwords from World Wrestling Entertainment. Pray at the feet of Gunner for his Military Past; Come on Puppet...Accept everything, but force yourself to 'Find Faults' that equal up to 'They had a bad night, still better then WWE' Which you don't watch;

Fair And Balanced: Reading the details can be helpful, I'd rather date Vickie Guerrero.

TNA James: Let's see. Hulk Hogan did it, Sting nearly did it; MVP is doing it now... how many times can we do the whole Dixie Carter Vs 'New Power'? You really are blind.

randumguy: Difference is Vickie Guerrero is suppose to annoy, like Stephanie McMahon. Dixie Carter treats TNA like CMT; She is absolutely nothing like Vickie Guerrero, Stephanie McMahon, Vince McMahon, Teddy Long, Eric Bischoff, Paul Heyman or any actual Professional Wrestling TV Boss/General Manager. Because, Dixie Carter SUCKS!
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 06:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

are you that one guy who wants to date her as a joke? tell me its just a joke.
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 06:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

randumguy is on a distinguished road

This statement is the equivalent of saying that the WWE needs more of Vicki Guerrero!
randumguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 06:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

Vince made me laugh in the attitude era but did we actually need him to come out and do his comedy routine? The Rock provided plenty of laughs alone so Vince was not needed. I could argue that he was a problem because he acted like a pervert with all the divas.

Dixie Carter is not funny but she is playing the bad guy. I know you forgot about story lines because you like pg WWE but let me remind you that they need to have story lines. MVP came along and took power away from Dixie that is obviously just part of the story. So TNA corrected the Dixie Carter situation already. It was never a serious problem.. WCW had problems. TNA is smarter than that.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 06:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Travis is on a distinguished road

I agree with @tnaJames

How many times does wwe needs an authority? How many times do we need to see rebel vs authority? How many times does wwe need to change gms? How many times do they need to force a characters down our throats? How many times do u need to hear wwe stars fail drug test or get arrested?
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote