ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: So. Who actually cares about 'The King Of The Night' Kenny King?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2014, 05:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: So. Who actually cares about 'The King Of The Night' Kenny King?

Gone for so long and nobody missed you. Who is he going to face, oh are we going to have more Spotfest Triple Threat X-Division matches again....because you know they where predictable the first time around.

So. What that brings the X-Division up to 4?

Kenny King (Nobody Cares)

Manik (Originally a Fictional Character Created For Midway's Impact! Wrestling: The Video Game)

Sanada (Spotfest)

Tigre Uno (Spotfest)

We all know, nobody cares about Chris Sabin anymore, Total Nonstop Action is evidently not giving a damn about 'The Greatest Man That Ever Lived' Austin aries right now and 'DJ' Zemo Ion is with The BroMans.

TNA James: You know. There are just moments where you should sit there and think about what you are going to type before you attempt to prove yourself as Yahoo! Answers number One Total Nonstop Action Fanboy James.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 05:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

but will it be as good as the ALL NIGHT EXPRESS gimmick of the past

|

|

|

v

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baJ_cOzOOfI

BURN!
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 05:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

First of all I care a lot about The King Of The Night stuff with Kenny King. It is exciting to me. Manik was a video game character originally Suicide from a TNA game which became a character. It isn't a standard average guy who could be a plumber or electrician named Luke Harper. Sanada and Tigre Uno are amazing wrestlers who will bring a lot to TNA. WWE is in trouble Dave. I just speak the truth. Chris Sabin is a good heel as well but I know WWE fans forgot what it means to be a heel. Let's face facts you hated on James Storm as well for generating heat. When a heel like Alberto Del Rio gets cheered over WWE's top face you think it is normal.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Cameron is on a distinguished road

I kinda like Kenny King.
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 06:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

Once again he's a pretty good wrestler. He's no Roderick Strong you know but he's alright. As a proud member of the black community, it's good seeing more African American wrestlers being prevalent in major promotions. That's besides the point though. I' am fine with him coming back as he's pretty good in the ring, but he alone will not turn the division around. The more wrestlers the better as long as there is some form of direction for them.

I like Sanada and his style of wrestling, but why is he Champion? You know what I mean? Why could an outsider whom 2% of the TNA fanbase knew simply beat Austin Aeries out of no where? That to me isn't good booking. It's why you never see WWE working with other promotions because their fans have no idea who they are. If they booked Sanada on their show for a few months and got him enriched into the TNA atmosphere it would have been fine. Just to give him a title because of your deal with Wrestle-1 to me says money is still the #1 priority, and not the booking.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote