ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: 'Did My Homework' still not sure what's impressive about The...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2014, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: 'Did My Homework' still not sure what's impressive about The...

...American Wolves? Forgive me, not impressed by Double Foot Stomps, Catapult into Middle Kicks, Drop Toe Hold into Dropkicks, Kick & Chop Combinations or Superkicks into German Suplexes (How many times has a tag-team done that finisher before).

Fair And Balanced:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpKRfwQbYC8

Xtremenator1: Proof that The American Wolves aren't uncharactistic charismaless Overrated Jobbers.

^ Meant for Fair And Balanced.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 04:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

still on this? geezus can you move on already?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k__qYVNT-9U

oh its real its damn real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx52PC0f710
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 04:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

I don't think the moves have to be spectacular or original for your team to be considered good. It just comes down to how well you perform as a duo, and against other tag teams. You know Team 3D, Hardy Boys, Demolition, etc. they all did the same things week in and week out and they got tiresome. Doesn't mean they were bad or overrated. The flashiest team in the world right now is the Young Bucks, but 90% of their moves could be considered finishers and that's highly unrealistic for some people.

As for the Wolves, how high were people rating them? Because I knew they were a good tag team, but I never fought they could change a company or become the face of TNA/ WWE. I just felt they could add something to a lacking division. Which they have. The tag team division in TNA hasn't been relevant since the days of MCMG, LAX, Generation Me, and Beer Money were running around. That was "years" ago.

I think if you said they were one of the best Tag Teams on the Indies and would contribute immediately to the division, that would have been fair. Anything more then that is too high expectation wise. It's not like your getting somebody like Adam Cole who's great at everything and could be the face of pro wrestling in ten years time.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote