ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: What was so special about Jim Crockett Promotions or the National

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2014, 02:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: What was so special about Jim Crockett Promotions or the National

Wrestling Alliance? I've recently found myself watching classic footage, decided to take a cue from "Jim Crockett Promotions Fan" watching some old footage of JCP a Professional Wrestling Promotion that started in 1931 and ended in 1988. Personally I think it's overly dated, didn't hold up worth a damn with the times like most Professional Wrestling from the 30s - 80s.

Fair And Balanced: And The Past Is Dead.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 03:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

Dusty Rhodes booking in the mid-80's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09q04Dlh7r8

tag team wrestling

managers were over the top

"loaded" glove were KO punches

Ric Flair was THE World's Champion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmBFZqZ4d4Y

yup and guess what I DO NOT WANT TO SEE STING IN WWE ever. oh and I would watch vintage WCW from the studio or at the Omni than anything WWWF from 1980-1985.
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 03:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Jim Crockett Promotions had a 7 Decade Heritage of Great Tag Team Wresting and Great Singles Wrestling. The Storylines and Matches speak for themselves. Stone Cold Steve Austin recommends The 1980's Storylines and Matches with The Minnesota Wrestking Crew, The Russians, The Midnight Express, Magnum TA, Chief Wahoo McDaniel, The American Dream Dustry Rhodes, The Nature Boy Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat The Rock n' Roll Express, You might want to try Championship Wrestlnig from Florida, Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling, Georgia Championship Wrestling, St. Louis Wrestling, Portland Wrestling, Roy Shires Wrestling Promotion in Norhtern California, Maple Leaf Wrestling Wrestling from Toronto, Canada, World Wreslting Council in Puerto Rico.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote