ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you believe in the break up ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2014, 12:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Patrick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Patrick
Default Do you believe in the break up ?

Do you believe in the break up of The Shield ?
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 12:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

DeadManRising: TCW Owner is on a distinguished road

Not at all, actually. Let me break it down for you.

Dean Ambrose is an excellent talker. With the 10% Psychotic and 90% Heel gimmick that he has going, he is one of the best Heels I have ever seen. Dean can really pull off a Heel image; but his matches lack "finish". He works hard in the ring but doesn't make that big of a last impression.

Seth Rollins is one of the; if not "the" best new superstar I have seen. I am confident; and I'll tell you now that Seth is a future WWE Hall Of Famer and future World Champion unless they bury him. He's just outstanding in the ring. Unfortunately, he sounds like a transvestite on the microphone and can barely pull off a good speech unless he says "Come on, Come on, stop fighting, we're a Team!"

Roman Reigns equals "Impact". His Superman Punch, Spear, all moves are built to give a lasting impression. Roman can work well in the ring and is very "impact-ful" in his work. Sadly, he cannot pull off any big "high risk" moves or any extra-ordinary moves. He cannot talk on the microphone. The only things he can say are "Believe in the Shield" or "I'll break you into two"; which are basically just taunts and nothing much of a great speech.

Dean Ambrose is an excellent talker and personality worker. He's also good in the ring.

Seth Rollins is a technician; he's excellent in the ring, gives the "wow!" impression.

Roman Reigns is a flat out brawler; the crowd finds him awesome and he makes an impression.

The Sheild, as a team, in my opinion are one of THE biggest factions ever. They are really young, but if they remain a team longer, trust me, people will compare them to the likes of the biggest teams you have seen. I'm confused about them turning "Face" (good guys) because I'm not sure Dean can survive that.

Separated? Let's see what the WWE would do.

Dean would be demoted to "jobber" and might host a talk show 2 years later.

Roman would get an unnecessary push and become Champion.

Seth would be a mid card; who would win the US or IC title once or twice in a few years.

The Shield has massive success as a team. They complement each other. Their gimmicks; in ring skills and talent. I really appreciate the WWE for joining those three; and I'll really dislike the WWE for breaking up such an awesome thing.
DeadManRising: TCW Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 12:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

kostering1234 is on a distinguished road

Yes I do. I think the wwe wants them to be singles competitors and there time as the shield has gone on long enough.
kostering1234 is offline   Reply With Quote