ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do you like and dislike about this undertaker vs brock lesnar feud?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2014, 09:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road
Default What do you like and dislike about this undertaker vs brock lesnar feud?

For me i like the fact that lesnar is facing him for the streak,but the build up is kinda dull.it would be good if taker and lesnar could at least be on raw and smackdown more considering wrestlemania is coming up,instead we get paul heyman to hype up the feud.what do you think wwe could have done to make this feud better?
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 10:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

April Jeanette #1 is on a distinguished road

Anything with Undertaker in it is a 10 Star Feud, just because he's around once a year,

if I had to pick a bad thing, it would be the fact that he's facing Lesnar and not someone else.

Bray Wyatt VS Undertaker would be awesome!
April Jeanette #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 10:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Clobberin_ Time! is on a distinguished road

I dislike everything about it...sorry to be such a critic but its so boring and predictable.
Clobberin_ Time! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 10:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Idc
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 10:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Dkingz is on a distinguished road

What I like about Taker vs Lesnar feud is the back and fourth promos between them. What I dislike about it is Lesnar's schedule he's not showing up every week and having Paul Heyman speaking for him it gets stale sometimes I wish Lesnar & Taker would show up every week.
Dkingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 10:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

succor is on a distinguished road

It's not a fued, its a match.

WWE could have made it significantly better, by not having Brock lose at all since his return, and making this match happen one year earlier.

Given what has actually happened though, I would have Brock turn up unexpectedly and beat the **** out of Kane. Finishing with 'now I'm coming for you, deadman'.
succor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 10:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Yungblud is on a distinguished road

if you really think about it, it really isn't a feud. since he's been on this once-a-year appearance to keep the streak going, whoever he faces is just merely a series of run-ins til the Wrestlemania match. go back to 2003 when he REALLY feuded with Lesnar. it wasn't just a few run-ins to build up 1 ppv match. it started out over the undisputed title and turned into a bloody war that spanned over 3 ppvs
Yungblud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 10:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

Undertaker being gone forever then just showing up for a one time signing. Also how it was done made Brock Lesnar look weak right before their match. You are right that they needed to build up this match. After that cheap pen stunt I don't really care about the match.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 10:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Shorty back up is on a distinguished road

not really will be a good match
Shorty back up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 10:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Morgan is on a distinguished road

Lesner just I don`t know not a bad idea considering who would be better match up in WWE is what I don`t like really only other that could do it in WWE is Bray Wyatt that is the down side but Lesner is a big name and can get things stirred up I just hope it gets a bit more interesting.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 10:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

randumguy is on a distinguished road

To me it is a just a stale part timers match... I would like to see an actual feud?
randumguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 10:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

Real Irishman is on a distinguished road

I like they are both major stars, I don't like how they aren't on television very often to promote the match!

I also don't got any real reason to believe Brock Lesnar is going to beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania, the one time the two of them was in the ring togehter, Taker stab Lesnar with a pin and then put him through a table, the one time they was in the ring together, Lesnar looked weak, and Heyman talks the talk, but he doesn't really sound like he believes Lesnar can do it!

So, what WWE can do better, is have more appearances between Lesnar and Undertaker, and somehow, have Lesnar at some point get the upper hand, or at the very least, in Undertaker's head with some sort of mind games
Real Irishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 10:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

???? ?????? is on a distinguished road

HATE:Both part timers 1wrestle 3ppvS per year and other wrestles only at WM.

Buildup would've been better if they confront face to face (THEY ARE SET TO CONFRONT EACH OTHER FACE TO FACE THIS MONDAY ON RAW).

its predictable even through the match will be a good match.

LIKE: The match was romoured about a year and everyone was waiting this to happen and the real life beef between two makes it even more exciting...
???? ?????? is offline   Reply With Quote