ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Why Complain about The Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania xXx feud?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2014, 03:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Why Complain about The Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania xXx feud?

The Undertaker returns, Chokeslams Brock Lesnar threw a table

Brock Lesnar puts Mark Henry through the announcer table

Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman and The Undertaker have exchanged words

It hasn't even been that long since The Undertaker returned, they've got until April 6, 2014; The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar are coming face to face this World Wrestling Entertainment's Monday Night RAW!. Give Them Time.

I SAID I GOT SUSPENDED!!: 'Good Valuable Product' is that why since returning in 2012 his matches have been pure **** compared to before Wrestlemania XX? Sorry, the whole only Punches, Knees and Shoulder Blocks in the corner shtick doesn't go very far;
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 03:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

I SAID I GOT SUSPENDED!! is on a distinguished road

I see it as a waste of time for Brock.

Brock is good valuable product, Taker is that damaged package coming down the production line waiting to be stacked on the discount shipping pallet.

Well, I think Brock vs Bryan for the WWE title WOULD be a very good match, not Brock vs AHHH MY BACK!!!
I SAID I GOT SUSPENDED!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 04:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Zubair is on a distinguished road

its going to be one heck of a game
Zubair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 04:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

DeadManRising: TCW Owner is on a distinguished road

I got to agree with you Dave Hytmen (Wow, never thought I'd say that).

Some fans just can't be satisfied.

You get Undertaker versus Lesnar; be happy, watch the f*cking match. It's a legendary thing and you need to settle down and enjoy it.
DeadManRising: TCW Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 04:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

Dave why is World Wrestling Entertainment so slow to build up their roster and have rivalries? Was Cm Punk correct when he said creative decisions are always short term last minute ideas?

I thought WWE would always step up their game in March because they know people are excited for Wrestlemania. This year didn't feel like Wrestlemania season it felt like going into a Money In The Bank pay per view.

While the idea may be cool, I just don't care. Why should I care? Give me a reason to and I will. I don't see money in Undertaker vs Lesnar probably because of how the match was built up and forced.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 04:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

I don't think Brock Lesnar will be at The Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. WWE isn't advertising him and Ticketmaster isn't adververtising him, they're only advertising The Undertaker along with Arnold Schwartzenegger and one of his Co-Stars for his Movie that opens this Friday. WWE is only going to give you Video Footage of Brock and Paul Heyman doing a segment with The Undertaker.

Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker won't confront each other Face to Face until Monday, March 31, 2014 at The Verizon Center in Washington, DC at the last WWE Monday Night Raw before Wrestlemania. WWE is advertising that and Ticketmaster is advertising that.

The Undertaker vs. Brock L:esnar takes place in 14 Days, just accept it and hope WWE puts together a decent card out of the mess that they have made.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2014, 04:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Real Irishman is on a distinguished road

It really hasn't been that exciting though, has it! You should know this more than anyone, bringing in part timers to do feuds doesn't work well, especially having two part timers who are barely there and rarely at the same time!

They only got two weeks left to build this thing, give them time, bah, they don't have that much time to get people excited over it!
Real Irishman is offline   Reply With Quote