ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: When did The Undertaker become Ric Flair?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Mar 2014, 03:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: When did The Undertaker become Ric Flair?

'One More Match' people have been acting like The Undertaker is some nearly Eighty year old fragile man that can't handle a single match. ******* Seriously, I even had someone saying that not treating The Undertaker like he's one more match from Death is like acting like Andre The Giant is a live. If this isn't proof that Professional Wrestling Tapeworms are either delusional or down right illiterate I don't know what does; he's held his own against every recent Wrestlemania opponent. Wrestlemania xXx will be no different. This as just as bad as Total Nonstop Action acting like Kurt Angle can't 'Get It Done' anymore; they ain't ******* Ric Flair!
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2014, 03:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

2007? was that when he started to do only 3 appearances a year?
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2014, 04:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

R.A. is on a distinguished road

kayfabe-wise, no, undertaker is still as strong as ever, and he doesnt need to just do one match per year. but in reality, Mark Callaway, the man who plays the role of the undertaker, has indeed become fragile, and he cannot afford to put on too many matches because he is at risk of physically harming himself. he may not be as old as ric flair, but he does indeed need to manage all his efforts into a single great performance at wrestlemania each year.

so to answer your question, he "became ric flair" about 4 or 5 years ago.
R.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2014, 04:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WS Slammysİ is on a distinguished road

He didn't and the 2014 WS Slammy Award Winners have been decided. Stay tuned
WS Slammysİ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2014, 04:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

DeadManRising: TCW Owner is on a distinguished road

As always, Dave, you misunderstand.

Ladies and gents, the man who said "Saying The Undertaker is as good as he USED TO BE is like saying Andre is alive".

What I meant was that people change over time and wrestlers wear out. And you have to accept that and you cannot be in denial.

I am the biggest Undertaker fan you'll ever see. My name is made for him (just sayin').

The Undertaker is THE best wrestler to ever step foot in the ring and there is no denying that. But there is also no denying that his health is deteriorating. Did you not see him looking more frail? Did you not notice that?

There is no doubt that the Undertaker will very well put up the best match we'll see at Wrestlemania. He's the main reason I tune into Wrestlemania. But I'm just saying; that COMPARED to the previous years; he won't be that good.

I repeat..

He's STILL AMAZING... but COMPARED to the past, not that amazing.

You've misunderstood my comments the last time, man. Do you do that on purpose?
DeadManRising: TCW Owner is offline   Reply With Quote