ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WS: Do you think our Wrestling Section is FINALLY returning to its former glory?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Mar 2014, 12:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

DeadManRising: TCW Owner is on a distinguished road
Default WS: Do you think our Wrestling Section is FINALLY returning to its former glory?

We've got a lot of attitude going on. A lot of legitimate answers exist today. We even got us a small Yahoo e-fed (by the HardyFan fellow). I don't know if it's the same guy I have in mind, but the Straight Edge Savior has returned. Incredible new people like Zeb Coulter, Rocky Daye, and GoatFace Bryan are bringing the heat back.

Seeing so many awesome faces around here; so much heat and energy returning here feels awesome. So what are your thoughts?

Do you think we are on the road to becoming legit again?
DeadManRising: TCW Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2014, 12:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

HardyCraze is on a distinguished road

True, true, True! No doubt in my mind we are back and we are in full force. This Wrestling Section always was freaking awesome but it did get boring. I don't know how but it just seems f*cking amazing now.

THE WRESTLING SECTION FOR THE WIN!

And thanks for mentioning my fed. The show "Monday Night Impact" will be on, this Monday Night.

@mickiejameswassexy: lol don't you think the section got boring as f*ck until a few days ago? It was so dull. No answers for HOURS and trolls. It was bs

Cannot wait to hear what others gotta say bout this
HardyCraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2014, 12:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

on May 6 i will kill the section.....is that what you want? e-fed fanboy
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2014, 12:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jeff ?No Nonsense? Switcher is on a distinguished road

Hell YEAH! Finally we got us some flame in this section. It's fun ta see this.
Jeff ?No Nonsense? Switcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2014, 12:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Rocky Daye is on a distinguished road

Lmao at the former wwe diva dude. There's always a method to my madness. I don't give people a hard time for no reason at all. Way too many times have I seen you troll this section with "What would Triple H do if he was shorted a nugget at McDonald's" kind of questions. All I did was ever so gently tell you to shut the f*ck up. Now if that makes me an idiot then I guess I'm a brand new type of idiot.

Not to mention, when I go on to diss TNA James like I do when he trolls with his bullsh*t, I don't expect any blind reinforcements on his behalf from you when you don't even know the dude. Everything would be cordial from my side if you would sit your @ss down somewhere.
Rocky Daye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2014, 12:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOCKOUT132 is on a distinguished road

I don't remember this place ever being different. Just questions and answers, been here since 2011. (different account other suspended.)
KNOCKOUT132 is offline   Reply With Quote