ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Why doesn't anyone criticize AJ Styles, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Ethan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Mar 2014, 01:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Why doesn't anyone criticize AJ Styles, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Ethan

Carter III, The Wolves, Ect? People like to say John Cena does 'The Same Thing In Every Match' even when proven wrong because 'you must work for WWE if you enjoy any match involving John Cena, If I had to go back and watch those seven Cena matches I might kill myself. I don't want to watch Cena at all'; what makes John Cena any different then AJ Styles in Total Nonstop Action, CM Punk/Daniel Bryan in ROH or The Wolves/EC3 in TNA? They do the same thing every match after all; you can't prove me wrong. It's Called a Comeback, it's called Signature Maneuvers; Everybody from Bruno Sammartino up to Bray Wyatt does that. You folks won't even bother to even change your opinions, at least I'm Real; At least I have accepted that my opinion on **** is wrong. That's how I've proven I'm not a fanboy; unlike Jay26, TNA_James, Rocky Daya, Alexander and half of the other users here.

Fair And Balanced: The Answer of a biased individual with little to no actual evidence.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 01:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

nope cena sucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXRW5lu3rSY

SUPERSTAR!

fact i hate cena....not gonna play the game by your rules.

I hate TNA also.

I'm happy AJ Styles left TNA cause they did nothing with him for 4 years that made him stagnate.....its all TNA's fault

CM Punk is awesome

Bryan Danielson is the perfect wrestler

EC3 is okay good thing Aunt D is gone from tv

Wolves are best tag team today

Y U NO watch something besides WWE?

#wrestlecon
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 01:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Real Irishman is on a distinguished road

Cm Punk has been criticized a ton for walking out on WWE, whether it be by users on here, others in IWC, even other wrestlers who don't agree with what he did, HHH took a jab at Cm Punk on Monday, RVD took a jab at Punk walking out on The Jericho Show, so Punk gets criticized!

Daniel Bryan has had a ton of haters, he gets criticized, mostly by people on the IWC, and I don't agree with it, but still, it is what it is, I like the guy, no amount of people hating on Bryan is going to change that!

As far as the TNA guys go, not many people follow it, I've seen EC3 get criticized by plenty of fans of TNA, Styles isn't even on Television anymore but I have seen people criticize his mic skills, the wolves not too many people are familar with!
Real Irishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 01:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

cy young is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with you on this one.
cy young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 01:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Travis is on a distinguished road

@fair and balance how is Aj style tnas fault?
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote