ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: What is your opinion on Total Nonstop Action's Impact! Wrestling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Mar 2014, 12:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: What is your opinion on Total Nonstop Action's Impact! Wrestling?

I've never been so utterly bored watching Televised Professional Wrestling in my life.

Abyss Vs Eric Young: You know I think this prove something that Total Nonstop Action has never done an actual worth while Backstage brawl, I didn't care this entire segment annoyed the hell out of me. They could have had something interesting continuing the Eric Young Vs Abyss Rivalry but nope;

Ethan Carter III Vs Bobby Lashley: TNA's Goldberg! TNA's Goldberg! TNA's Goldberg!, this match was **** plain as day; we get another EC3 secretly get the low blow shtick and Bobby Lashley not really do anything like always. This match bored me, Sorry.

EC3 Vs Willow: I don't care about Willow O' The Wisp, that right there says a lot. This segment bored me, sorry.

EC3 Vs Magnus: I don't care.

The Wolves Vs BroMans Vs Tigre Uno & Sanada: I don't think TNA can do Triple Threat matches anymore, The X-Division Triple Threat matches proved that and this match does the same thing; it's either a spotfest from Tigre Uno & Sanada, being annoyed by how much BroMans sucks or trying to figure out the hype for The Wolves; this match bored me and I don't care.

Gail Kim Vs Lei'D Tapa: I DON'T CARE!

Beautiful People Vs Madison Rayne: The Beautiful People originally was an overrated waste of time, it won't be any better the second time around; I don't care!

- Will continue in Updates since Yahoo! Answers won't allow me to go past 24 Characters.

Willow O'The Wisp and MVP: You know, if they'd make up their mind whether Willow is suppose to be a new identity or Jeff Hardy wearing a mask. I'd care more, but really I don't care.

Bully Ray Vs Bobby Roode: You know with the build up, I figured this would be something really surprising like I don't know Dixie Carter getting Easy E to come back to Total Nonstop Action; but instead it's just a barely knowledgeable or memorable 'Office Beat Down' between Bully Ray & Bobby Roode.

Gunner Vs James Storm: Still rooting for James Storm sorry, I don't care about Gunner's Ma, Pa or Grandma or his Military past; I'd rather focus on his Professional Wrestling future.

Magnus Vs Samoe Joe: *Raises hand to mouth and Yawns*... Why is Magnus still champion again?

Anyone else notice how the audience was completely silent for the Three Way Tag-Team match? Take notice, they don't care and neither do I.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 12:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

When Bully Ray talked to the back of an empty chair I remember why WWE was the big leagues. This was hard for me to accept but I had to admit myself as a man that I should just become Bellator James since wrestling I once enjoyed is dead. I don't know... does buying Scooby Doo Wrestlemania make up for the failure of WWE? TNA was getting good but tonight was not interesting.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 12:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

I forgot Lashley was on tv......that is how much I care about him.

bad acting from the I wear too much make up club

Bully Ray.......SURPRISE.........I see that stole material from Seinfeld and Dexter.

6/10 better than average and getting better. but the women segments are making it look bad. hey STARZ AND ENCORE is free this weekend on Direct tv. I can see REAL TITandASS
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 01:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Endless, Nameless is on a distinguished road

As a kid I would watch it every now and then and I would recognize some wrestlers like Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Sting, Angle, etc. but I never watched it full time. Just when I was bored. This was in 2007-2008 or so.

I started watching TNA full time in Sept. 2012 and I thought it was pretty decent and enjoyable, but as time progressed, I gradually kept losing interest and I stopped watching altogether after BFG 2013. Nowadays I'll watch an episode if I'm bored or just to see how it is. The thing is, I never seem to care a whole lot for the wrestlers like I do in WWE. I watch WWE because I like seeing The Shield, Bryan, The Wyatt Family. TNA? Sure they'll have good matches but I never have a connection with the competitors. Not sure why. I really don't want to offend anyone. If you like TNA, that's fine but it's never been my cup of tea.
Endless, Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote