ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

As far as pro wrestling goes who is better bill goldberg or brock lesnar?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2014, 11:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road
Default As far as pro wrestling goes who is better bill goldberg or brock lesnar?

I must state that i am a fan of both but i have to say goldberg plus he made a bigger impact.wbu

lol i figured brock would get the most votes,and no doubt brock was stronger and more ripped.and rocky daye i want argue that lesnar might have been better in the ring,but still brock never made as big of a impact on the buisness like goldberg plus goldberg faced more tougher opponents and was in better feuds not saying lesnar didnt have good feuds.also in my opinion goldberg jack hammer is more impactful than the f-5 which is a dominate finisher.

@ marcus:indeed.

@ cmd-bry you are really a idiot,really yoshi tatsu?goldberg was one of the main reason wcw was beating vince mcmahon's world wrestling federations in the ratings at one point.surely yoshi tatsu does not bring ratings up,and all wrestlers follow directions or else they would be fired.i bet your mom was a goldberg fan lol.at the end of the day goldberg still is overall better than brock lesnar so deal with it.
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2014, 11:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Clobberin_ Time! is on a distinguished road

Not even close. No disrespect to Bill but he was never even half the wrestler Brock was back when they both competed. Brock was bigger, stronger, better wrestlers, better physique, undisputed champ etc...
Clobberin_ Time! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2014, 11:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Rocky Daye is on a distinguished road

You are slow if you think Goldberg was a better wrestler than Lesnar. Goldberg was much more popular but he wasnt that good of a wrestler.
Rocky Daye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2014, 11:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Meela is on a distinguished road

Brockkkkkkk lesnA is the mN
Meela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2014, 11:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
D12
Heavyweight

D12 is on a distinguished road

Brock would wrestle circles around goldberg. all goldberg did was punch kick clothesline spear and jackhammer.
D12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 12:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Marcus ? Prince Of Saying is on a distinguished road

Most of these I-diots dont realize Goldberg

The man was a true brawler

Brock lesnar is a better wrestler....TRUE

but not only Goldberg was a former NFL player, but also studied martial arts....and

was much more of a better fighter.....which makes him more dangerous

Prime Goldberg makes lesnar look like Hornswaggle

Because Goldberg is the SUPER SAYAIN in pro wrestling history

UNBELIEVABLE

@ CMD-Bry....Maybe I am high

But 1 fact I know is you're gay over 9,000

its your brains that's actually malfunctioned

You sound dumber like many others

So....Don't let size fool you

Goldberg was more than you think

Ohh BTW : Have you forgotten lesner got his azz kicked by

none other than Frank mir....Yeahhh

Now write that down
Marcus ? Prince Of Saying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 12:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

CMD-Bry is on a distinguished road

"goldberg faced more tougher opponents"? Learn how to talk 1 and 2 you know it's scripted right???

"more tougher opponents" or not Goldberg is a clumsy moron in the ring and ended Bret Hart's career. Sucks in the ring, on the mic & in person he's an idiot. He thinks he's worth as much as The Rock and Austin but really he's not worth as much as Yoshi Tatsu. He didn't come up with any of his gimmick himself it was all given to him the only thing he did was have an undefeated streak and follow directions. He sucks plain and simple.

@Marcus are you high? "much more of a better fighter"? You sir are mental because Brock would kill Goldberg. Goldberg wasn't even really that big, they just tried to make him look like a monster.

Brock Lesnar is so much better
CMD-Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 12:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Cameron is on a distinguished road

Goldberg. Though both men played football in the same position, this comes mostly down to experience. Although lesnar may have a size advantage (or maybe not, been a while since I looked), Goldberg could use his experience and know whats coming next. Plus at least Goldberg has an entrance. Lesnar just walks to the ring. Its boring
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 12:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Heeltista is on a distinguished road

Goldberg beat Lesnar at Mania, hence, Goldberg is better!
Heeltista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 12:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

deepak is on a distinguished road

BILL GOLDBERG because the goldberg has orignal power and brock cmparitivly have less power he look dominating but his looks and size and personality made him look dominate. Goldberg spent very littile time in wrestling no one broke his spear. Opponets were just care so much pain after getting spear by him. His body sructure is very distructive and brock is f5 usser his f5 is undoutaedly strong but not more then goldberg.
deepak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 12:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jeff ?No Nonsense? Switcher is on a distinguished road

Both, in fact, if you wanna tally.

Lesnar is the better wrestler, with better ability. Goldberg is the more intimidating one. Lesnar can wrestle better and put up a dominating match while Goldberg projects a "shooter" like image. These two are monsters.

Better wrestler: Lesnar

Better image: Goldberg

Them both be legends, son. And this is one legit question I found, after tons of bullsh*t that people post.
Jeff ?No Nonsense? Switcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 12:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

Special Forces is on a distinguished road

Both! cause Brock was also being more stronger and tougher when he went to UFC! i would say both are better!
Special Forces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 12:51 AM   #13 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

Brock Lesnar of course. He is a former NCAA, WWF/WWE and UFC Champion.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2014, 01:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Brock Lesnar came into Professional Wrestling with a much better skillset. Brock Lesnar was a High School Wrestlng Champion and then an NCAA Divsion I Wrestling Champion from The University of Minnesota the same School that produced Verne Gagne and Ric Flair.

Bill Goldberg played Football all his Life and was trained in The WCW Power Plant to be a Professional Wrestler. WCW scripted Bill Goldberg to be a powerful unstoppable force. Bill Goldberg could do a lot more than D12 gives him credit for. D12 needs to go on You Tube and look at some of Bill Goldberg's Matches in WCW when he had that undefeated streak. Bill Goldberg knows some Wrestling Holds and some submissions.

Brock Lesnar in his first run in WWE did the same thing that Rick Steiner, Scott Steiner Kurt Angle and a lot of other Top Amateur Wrestlers did, he adopted Amateur Wrestling Holds and Moves to Professional Wrestling and Brock Lesnar did it very well. I cannot say, I have been as impressed with Brock as much since he came back. He relies more on strikes and less on grappling. That being said, Brock Lesnar is still a better Wrestler than Bill Goldberg.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote