ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WRESTLING : Mind if I ask you....Is the YES MOVEMENT actually bothering you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2014, 08:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Marcus ? Prince Of Saying is on a distinguished road
Default WRESTLING : Mind if I ask you....Is the YES MOVEMENT actually bothering you?

@ Jeff.....Are you that GAY ?

Next time......don't call me baby

im not your sweetheart....LOL
Marcus ? Prince Of Saying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2014, 08:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Goatface Bryan T.C.W is on a distinguished road

Yes movement is getting a little boring. But Daniel Bryan isn't. SO YES MOVEMENT maybe all irritating but still Bryan is awesome.

YES! YES! YES YE Y........
Goatface Bryan T.C.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2014, 08:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

DeadManRising: TCW Owner is on a distinguished road

Daniel Bryan is one hell of a competitor; but the "YES" movement gets irritating when they invade other good matches. They should only focus on the bad, irritating matches such as Batista's.. and chant "YES!" out there. Hearing it all the time is a bit too much.
DeadManRising: TCW Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2014, 08:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Zeb Coulter? is on a distinguished road

I have to admit that the Yes chants are getting stale. At first I didn't agree with the fans getting bored with the Yes Movements/chants right away, but now I have to agree, and just until last week I was already beginning to get annoyed by the Yes chants, not necessarily the Daniel Bryan movement, but the redundant yes chants. There's so much my ears can take without getting to turned off by hearing the same chant over and over again. Too much of a good thing is bad too, remember that.

Hopefully WWE can think of another chant for Daniel Bryan. I know it's the current trend right now, but for some reason I feel that even if they change the chant to Bryan, the WWE Universe will consistently chant YES in the years to come regardless if Daniel Bryan is in WWE or not. Similar to the "what"&"wooo" chants!

Did I just say, It's the current trend right now"> wow that sounded stupid. I need some sleep.

Goodnight "We The People"
Zeb Coulter? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2014, 08:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jeff ?No Nonsense? Switcher is on a distinguished road

"Mind if I ask you?" Whaddaya mean, "Mind if I ask you", are ya begging now?

Anyways, taking the liberty of answering.. The YES! movement was fun for a few weeks, but as does everything; it gets old. It's tiresome to see fans hijacking all the matches with "YES!""YES!""YES!"... even those that aren't bad at all.

Daniel Bryan will always be one of the greatest young talents; hopefully one of the greatest talents to step into the ring. But that chant is getting a bit boring; they should only use it for Daniel Bryan.
Jeff ?No Nonsense? Switcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2014, 08:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

christee is on a distinguished road

on one hand im glad they finally acknowledged how incredibly popular daniel bryan is, but on the other hand.... it took them forever to do so, thats the thing that kinda bothers me... ... the actual yes movement was at its peak i would say like half a year ago.......

yes i have my complains, but at least they treat daniel bryan as an important asset now... they book daniel bryan very strong and they protect his character most of the times when he gets the pin fall.... they're building him up for his win against hhh at mania.... no doubt.
christee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2014, 08:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
D12
Heavyweight

D12 is on a distinguished road

yes its annoying
D12 is offline   Reply With Quote