ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think Triple H will go after Arnold Schwarzenegger because he punched him and cost

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2014, 12:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Commentator is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think Triple H will go after Arnold Schwarzenegger because he punched him and cost

him a match at Smackdown? Arnold Schwarzenegger is going to be a guest host next week on Raw to promote his new movie Sabotage. The last time he was on WWE he was promoting End Of Days and caused Triple H the match on Smackdown, as well as punched him. Do you think Triple H will go after him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3QF3plgsjo
Commentator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2014, 12:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

who the hell is that other guy? this is worse than when the two nobodies from GI Joe movie showed up. somebody tell Gov. Arnold that its not 1988 anymore. people would rather see Karl Urban or Josh Brolin instead of him in action movies.
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2014, 12:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Blaster is on a distinguished road

lol I remember that. I dont think HHH will go after him, it might scare off other celebs since they likely dont remember Arnold punching HHH back then and may think HHH is doing it unprovoked. I think HHH will just have to accept that he wont get to hit him back.
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote