ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: How underrated is John Cena?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2014, 12:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: How underrated is John Cena?

'Underrated, He has to be the MOST OVERRATED PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER EVAR!' When 95% of Professional Wrestling tapeworms think you suck, ruined Professional Wrestling and can't do a damn thing; I doubt that's being overrated.

I've even heard people illiterate enough to say John Cena can't Wrestle, Can't Act, Can't Sell, Can't do Promos, Is **** on the Microphone; Ect. Holier Then Thou is ******** after all.

http://wallsofjerichoholic.blogspot....t-is-myth.html

Remember my question Silence Is the Cure, this Article pretty much sums that up. By the way, why did or do people dislike X-Pac; I always thought he was underrated inside the ring personally.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2014, 01:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

its called xpac heat......google it
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2014, 01:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Simon Smith is on a distinguished road

John Cena's in-ring abillity got better exponentially over the years and his mic abillity has always been his biggest strength. Fans are just tired of his 10 year old gimmick, if anything creative should get all the hate. Cena himself has done well in the role which has been given to him and to stay on top for so long is an incredible acheivement, eventhough a 20+ reign as the top guy is not healthy for the business.
Simon Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2014, 01:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Real Irishman is on a distinguished road

It's called having haters, BTW, I don't see how anyone with half a brain could call a 14 time former world champion under-rated, I don't care how talented someone is, winning the championship 14 times within a decade of being on WWE television is a bit over-rated

BQ: X-pac is fine, he had heat as a bad guy, that is all, he played that heel character great and when he had X-pac heat it wasn't meant to be something that anyone should take personally, it is like when fans chanted "You Suck" during the Angle entrance, regardless of whether he was good or bad, it was part of the show and something fun for the fans to do, nothing personal
Real Irishman is offline   Reply With Quote