ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why did the user dave hytmen block me?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2014, 08:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road
Default Why did the user dave hytmen block me?

Is it because i think he is a wwe/vince mcmahon fanboy who rides vince mcmahon coattail to the core?

Dave called me a troll,because i dont like daniel bryan and feels he is overated the other reason is that i feel he sucks up to wwe product and eats what ever they feed him,i dont think thats trolling and im not the onlyone who feels you are bias to tna and other wrestling promotions.

@ james:good point and i agree.
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2014, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

No. The reason I blocked you dear is because you are a troll, obvious one at that. The whole 'Dave Hytmen is a WWE Fanboy' has been disproven so many times, sorry I don't accept ****; World Wrestling Entertainment has a lot less **** then Total Nonstop Action. A lot of people agree.

TNA James: Would you list those Seven Matches? Please. I think they had Shawn Michaels, Triple H, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan in them;

'WWE screws up' Examples? That's a wide spectrum.

Mind you this is coming from TNA_James who admits they don't watch the WWE Product, has only watched Royal Rumble 2014 and Chicago Monday Night RAW! and clearly said that Spirit Squad was better and had more Fan Interaction then The Shield, Ryback should be in the Main Event, Luke Harper looks like a plumber, Ethan Carter III will bring money to Total Nonstop Action; The BroMans was better then Bad Influence and Dixie Carter isn't that major of a problem in Total Nonstop Action.

Let's see. How about not using 'Dancing' Gimmicks and John Cena as your buzzwords because currently Brodus Clay/Tensai aren't even on the main shows and Fandango/Emma are the only 'Dancing' Gimmicks which if you'd been paying attention I can't stand Emma.

Jay26:

- Hypes Christian and Ryback saying they should be in the main event

- repeatedly brings up 'The Rabid Wolverine'

- Begs for attention

- Goes against Daniel Bryan because he's popular with no actual reason
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2014, 09:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8akmP6Sjv2o

you're probably a fan of this guy.

that "dave" fella has no access to anything but WWE.......I pity the fool.
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2014, 09:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

Dave Hytmen is a WWE fan boy who I actually suspect works for the company. Jay26 can you think of any other man who would tell you he had 7 favorite John Cena matches? I never claim TNA is the only option. Dave shits all over everything TNA and ROH does but when WWE screws up he is usually quiet about all the things they do wrong. WWE fucks up with their fans so bad that the fans stop caring about matches and chant things that have nothing to do with the match.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2014, 09:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
D12
Heavyweight

D12 is on a distinguished road

Because you have a different opinion than his
D12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2014, 09:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

CMD-Bry is on a distinguished road

I blocked him man, everyone on here blocks him. He's the biggest troll there is so don't worry about him. He cries when he knows he's wrong
CMD-Bry is offline   Reply With Quote