ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Pro Wrestling: Agree Or Disagree: people are grasping at Straws to find anything possible...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2014, 07:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Pro Wrestling: Agree Or Disagree: people are grasping at Straws to find anything possible...

...wrong with TNA? Clearly Total Nonstop Action is better then World Wrestling Entertainment right. Mind you this is coming from TNA_James who admits they don't watch the WWE Product, has only watched Royal Rumble 2014 and Chicago Monday Night RAW! and clearly said that Spirit Squad was better and had more Fan Interaction then The Shield, Ryback should be in the Main Event, Luke Harper looks like a plumber, Ethan Carter III will bring money to Total Nonstop Action; The BroMans was better then Bad Influence and Dixie Carter isn't that major of a problem in Total Nonstop Action.

TNA James:

1. Can you write down what that list of Seven Matches where, I'm pretty sure they feature the likes of Shawn Michaels, Triple H, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan;

2. GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES JOHN CENA! Country Fried Christ Cracker mate, that's literally the only buzzword you know; as I stated above you clearly said you don't watch the product so of course you haven't seen a lot of matches.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2014, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

I'll just say I want to believe that things are going to change. but then the dirt sheets make up rumors about "he who shall not be named" is back. and I'm like WTF Nooooooooooooooooooooo he can't be back! As a fan of the American Wolves I want to see TNA get better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlPAiol98ns

Austin Aries should be champion.
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2014, 07:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

Yet this rant comes from a man who said he had 7 favorite John Cena matches. Everyone if you wonder why World Wrestling Entertainment is so bad Dave Hytmen represents the main reason why.

A grown man saying he had 7 favorite Cena matches. I could only think of like 3 Cena matches I have ever enjoyed since he has been in WWE.

You say don't use Cena as an example when I expose you for being a Cena fan. It is good for you if you like fruity but I don't play that bro.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote