ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is the wwe about to break into a new era of superstars?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2014, 07:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Rocky Daye is on a distinguished road
Default Is the wwe about to break into a new era of superstars?

With the likes of Wyatt, Cesaro, Bryan, etc.

Oh btw Hytmen you idiot, thanks for trying to twist my words in only a way that you could do. You saying Triple H was being pushed in the WCW well before he met the Kliq was what I found funny

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...5120101AAm2NGq

Never know. They might get held back. It happens
Rocky Daye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2014, 07:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cleo is on a distinguished road

Obviously
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2014, 08:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Endless, Nameless is on a distinguished road

Yeah. Eras are always coming and going. Kinda like a person, they're always growing. They never 'stop' growing. But this soon-to-be era is becoming more noticeable. I'm looking forward to it.

EDIT: Dave said HHH was being pushed before he met HBK, Hall, and Nash and while he wasn't a world champion, he was still a high midcard guy by WCW standards. You claim he wasn't a high midcard guy but don't necessarily say whether or not he was pushed.

You're arguing strictly whether or not he was a high midcard, by this it's implied that he must've been pushed. So you're arguing that he wasn't being pushed and also not a high midcard. Later you say that to be a high midcard you have to have had a title(s), PPV wins, or notable feuds. Dave Hytmen implies that going nowhere and not being pushed are different things.

You don't have to be a high midcard to be pushed, but to be a high midcard you had to be pushed at some point. Titles, ppv wins, notable feuds aren't ALWAYS required. Ryback was being pushed like crazy yet had no titles, hardly ANY ppv wins, but he did have some notable feuds. Did HHH not have ANY of these? Perhaps no titles, but PPV wins? I don't know. Notable feuds? What constitutes as notable?

Matters at hand:

Whether HHH was pushed before meeting the Kliq.

Whether HHH was a high midcard.

Whether HHH was being handled correctly.

If HHH was being pushed then Dave is correct, if he wasn't, Rocky is correct.

Was he high midcard - not important, being high midcard not a requirement to be pushed nor was this ever an important matter in the discussion.

Whether HHH was being handled correctly or not is a matter of what? Being pushed? Being high midcard? Since the latter not important, the former is what should be addressed. But I didn't watch WCW in these times and I don't feel like researching HHH's short WCW career soo... in conclusion

TL;DR (fixed) - Things not explained carefully. Argument inside an argument. Causes problems. I have no life.
Endless, Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2014, 08:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOCKOUT132 is on a distinguished road

I can't say "Hell yes." A lot of these wrestlers or other workers seem incredibly fit for a children's audience. "Renee Young." Seems very childish.

How is this company supposed to get any where with people like Zach Ryder? Daniel Bryan goes along with halting this company. He is perfect for this era, I have not seen 1 thing out of him NOT pg, besides choking someone with a tie.

Anyways, I could list a ton of others, but it will go forever.

The point is, some people need a bit of change, or just need to be let go.

I am NOT trying to bash PG as it may seem. But having a TV-14 product leaves WWE much more free for what they want to do.
KNOCKOUT132 is offline   Reply With Quote