ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

NXT should not be on the WWE Network?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2014, 09:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOCKOUT132 is on a distinguished road
Default NXT should not be on the WWE Network?

WWE does not need NXT on the WWE network. These are devolving WWE performers and putting making them a big deal and putting them on the spotlight is not a smart move.

I have heard multiple times an NXT match should be on Wrestlemania 30. NO. Why the hell would you put developing talent on the biggest show of the year?

It's a draw to the WWE network, sure. But is it worth it?

@Fair And Balanced- That doesn't answer my fucking question.

@Endless Nameless. I've noticed usually you seem like a smart person to answer my questions. But...Did you even read the question or just the title?

Alright, well- If the wrestler in development is still "developing." They should not be rushed. More time means better performance. Rushing these people into the biggest show of the year could screw them up.

NXT has a much much smaller crowd, why should they be rushed out to the massive crowd? Couldn't this be a ton of pressure put on them, which could affect performance?
KNOCKOUT132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2014, 09:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn should be the opening match to Wrestlemania......

.....you already know what I've said in the past.

the guy below me is just gonna repeat it.....
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2014, 09:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

I've heard NXT puts on great shows; yeah it's developing talent that's the point of NXT being a WWE Network exclusive to see the Wrestlers of Tomorrow.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2014, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Endless, Nameless is on a distinguished road

Why isn't it a smart move or not a good idea?

EDIT: Yes, I read it, but before I give any input or whatever I was just wondering why you thought it was a bad idea. You mentioned that that it devolves the NXT wrestlers, but how so?

EDIT2: I think the wrestlers who perform on NXT are developed enough to the point to showcase their abilities online. Of course you wouldn't have a guy who barely knows how to do a hip toss perform on there. In a way all wrestlers even those on the main roster are still 'developing'. I suppose there are levels of being developed. Also if you notice, many of the wrestlers on NXT have prior experience in the independent circuit and have performed in crowds before. NXT often serves as a place to adapt their style to the way WWE wants it. I don't necessarily think that performing online is rushes them to be on the main roster. Whether or not they get on the main roster is generally not up to them.

That's why I think it's fine that NXT is on the WWE network.

Now performing at Wrestlemania? Different story. I mean, yeah WWE could do this and of course it could add a ton of pressure on the NXT wrestlers competing and perhaps it could affect their performance. As much as I'd like to see Sami Zayn, Neville, or Graves at WM - I'm not sure Wrestlemania is the best place to debut although some would disagree.
Endless, Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote