ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWE question...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2014, 07:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Seamonkey is on a distinguished road
Default WWE question...?

I hadn't been nor have I watched WWE in years...the last time I watch it was when Shawn lost to Undertaker the 2nd time at WrestleMania. After they started really bringing WWE downhill...it was getting way too childish. They turned it into a family show and tone back on the violence. They are other ways to bring bloodshed back into matches without using a razorblade, They need to come up with a fake blood alternative. Because most fans of the WWF/WWE around my time went to watching UFC/MMA sports. Because it was real, and has moments the way the attitude era used to be.

Back then matches were better. Dangerous and exciting, that's what boosted the ratings and ended WCW. This new era is just a huge disappointment to the older fans. I checked the WWE website earlier and I saw that most of the ones from then are no longer part of it now. Even the diva's aren't even relevant anymore, they were somewhere around 10 diva's on the WWE roster. Speaking of diva's they didn't treat them right back then, they just used them as a sex object. That is something that I like about the UFC now is that women are respected there. They are eager to fight and DO fight. Diva's didn't have but one title back then, not even a tag team championship, just one belt...until the WWE Diva's title that is. But they deserved to had more storylines, more matches, more female fighters, and more opportunities.

My question is this...I see that WWE will be changing networks again...and this is the thing that I want you're opinion's on. Will this change help them now? Will they make is like it used too, bigger and better? If they go to AMC will they bring the swearing, drinking, violence, and bloodshed back...or...will they just play it safe and continue doing the same predictable thing they've been doing since 2003? Will this be the death of the WWE? And they finally get cancelled? Or will this bring a better legacy of Entertainment?
Seamonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2014, 07:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Anonymous User is on a distinguished road

It's currently better than it was in 2010 time but not as good as it was in 2008-2008 time, it's still childish, most of the divas are terrible and there's only a handful of people who are pushed to main event status
Anonymous User is offline   Reply With Quote