ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Can you prove me wrong?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2014, 06:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Can you prove me wrong?

'Triple H was being pushed before he met Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall. Triple H was already golden in World championship Wrestling before coming to World Wrestling Entertainment, Triple H was also being pushed before getting into a relationship with the McMahons, The Undertaker himself has gone on record to say that Triple H's Career has absolutely nothing to do with the marriage. '

Since Rocky Daya thought this was 'Hilarious' that I said Triple H was golden in WCW, in which he was a high midcarder at the time; evidently this is all ********. Come on. Prove me wrong.

Who has 'The Evil' Triple H Buried,

Booker T. Still Hot after their match at Summerslam and Wrestlemania,

'Big Poppa Pump'/'Genetic Freak' Scott Steiner you mean Botch Central that wasn't that damn good to begin with;

CM Punk yeah 434 Days as WWE Champion and facing The Undertaker is being 'buried'.

TNA James: Yo. Jack *** Triple H turned NXT into what it is Today; not the comedian act that Vince McMahon had it as. Triple H is also the reason we have the WWE Performance Center now, he's brought over guys like Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowans, Ect. Why isn't Mick Foley running NXT because he didn't want to, why isn't "Stone Cold" Steve Austin running NXT because he has other things on his plate. Clearly you don't even watch or pay attention to NXT or World Wrestling Entertainment so royally **** off.

Fair And Balanced:

That was kinda Rey Mysterio Jr. Thing 'Biggest Little Man'?

Examples?

World Heavyweight Championship - Intercontinental Championship - U.S Championship - WWE Championship: that's how it's gone for quite some time at Pay-Per Views.

Triple H Isn't the Booker, he's part of Talent Relations; Those examples have nothing to do with Triple H. But. I digress.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2014, 06:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

If HHH's career didn't become big after he married Steph why isn't Stone Cold Steve Austin or Mick Foley running NXT? Why is Nose using his wife to gain power? It wasn't enough that we always had to watch him be the guy that stood next to the guy, it wasn't enough to have to listen to his propaganda week after week on RAW. The man wants to run the whole show. He is greedy.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2014, 06:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

of course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttqgwlCsXZM

what is the point of being long term champion if said person is midcard and over shadowed by some "hollywood" actor against i-only-have-lame-jokes guy.

I can also go on about Rey Mysterio Jr. as the WWE Champion whose reign was nothing but getting beat up by "monsters" and losing every single nontitle match

or what about the past 4 years of midcard champions being given the belt and becoming glorified jobbers.....thus making said STRAPS look like garbage .

or how the big gold belt was the opening match to every ppv the past 2 years.

oh yeah HHH is a great booker. he doesnt' use a sledge hammer any more he uses a damn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d-cpyDV0ik
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2014, 06:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Endless, Nameless is on a distinguished road

I sorta addressed your question here:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...5124900AAiq7q9
Endless, Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2014, 07:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOCKOUT132 is on a distinguished road

No. I can't prove you wrong.
KNOCKOUT132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2014, 07:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Real Irishman is on a distinguished road

Well, IDK about all that, the WCW thing, or if it really matters, no clue what happen there, but the thing is, Triple H can bury people if he wants too, some guys are talented and recover from it, like the ones you mentioned, others haven't been so lucky!
Real Irishman is offline   Reply With Quote