ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

I gotta agree with Dave Hytmen on one thing: Christian is not a main event guy.Why do you guys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2014, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
D12
Heavyweight

D12 is on a distinguished road
Default I gotta agree with Dave Hytmen on one thing: Christian is not a main event guy.Why do you guys

think he is? I agree Dave but you can also say John Cena has been the same character for the last decade
D12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2014, 06:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOCKOUT132 is on a distinguished road

The Great Kahli should be main eventer and on every PPV poster because he is so big and huge. He crushes everyone in the ring, it's not fair to fight him unless you have multiple people.
KNOCKOUT132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2014, 06:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WS Slammysİ is on a distinguished road

I like Christian

WS Slammy polls are still open.
WS Slammysİ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2014, 06:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

Don't get me wrong. Christian is good, just not Great; people like to hype his career in Total Nonstop Action or his time with Edge or The Brood like he's some forgotten Professional Wrestling God and a lost Jewel in World Wrestling Entertainment. Since 2009 he's been doing the whole 'Desperate Veteran straggly Old Dog' Shtick, 'One More Match' has become Every single match is the same damn thing. He walks around like he's an old man attempting not to pull a muscle, sorry I don't see what makes Christian 'That Damn Good'.

For example: Memphis Street Fight, if you'd thrown Sheamus in with somebody he had chemistry with that was willing to do things; magic would have happened look at Dolph Ziggler Vs Damian Sandow. Sadly they put Sheamus with Christian, somebody who doesn't really do anything and when he does do something it never looks great; for example The Frog Splash onto the Steel Chair how horrible did that look?

John Cena has been the same character for the last decade, I never said he wasn't stale; I've repeatedly stated John Cena is stale. Hell John Cena and World Wrestling Entertainment knows John Cena is Stale, how many 'Wink Wink' moments has there been now involving John Cena's Character; do you think John Cena and Hulk Hogan being in the same ring was coincidence or Bray Wyatt's Promo was a major secret. The different is John Cena can still put on a great match; he's added new Maneuvers into his move-set and doesn't walk around like an old man.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote