ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: How much World Wrestling Entertainment Merchandise do you see at TNA Shows?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2014, 12:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: How much World Wrestling Entertainment Merchandise do you see at TNA Shows?

I spot Dolph Ziggler Shirts, Daniel Bryan Shirts, John Cena Shirts, CM Punk Shirts, The Real American Shirts; basically a whole lot of WWE Merchandise but not a lot of Total Nonstop Action Merchandise strange... Guess TNA can't do anything about it because their Show Numbers might drop under 200 if that.

Also. For people who repeatedly use the 'Kicking People Out' Shtick, I recently went to a WWE Live Major Show; they checked out everything I had before I even got in the Arena. They checked my shirt, the crowd signs I had, ect. So; those are all bogus.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2014, 12:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Vince McMahon is on a distinguished road

I dont see any, considering I dont see anyone in the arena.
Vince McMahon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2014, 01:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

Alright I admit it bro (you are a hamster by the way) a lot of WWE fans go to TNA shows. I even thought I heard The Undertaker chants for an Impact wrestling taping.

I hope you understand that I used to be a WWE fan and I was passionate about the company but they kept providing wrestling for kids. I couldn't enjoy the show anymore so I stopped watching it. It would have to take something really impressive to get me to watch WM.

Let's say WWE announced Sting would be wrestling The Undertaker at WM. That would lure me back in as a fan but I hate the idea of Batista vs Randy Orton and I hate the idea of Daniel Bryan vs HHH.

Everyone wanted it to be Daniel Bryan vs Orton wtf is wrong with World Wrestling Entertainment? I should set my vhs tapes on fire from when I used to love it so much that I taped them because this company shits all over wrestling.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2014, 01:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

BREAKING NEWS: San Antonio had many promotions come to town big (WWE) and small (TNA) and the one with local tv (ROH). that being said. TNA's PPV drew the smallest crowd.
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote